Bodegas Castaño (Yecla)
Product not available in United States
+ £4.46 Shipping (48h - 3 days)
Save £1.21! (-20%)
Shipping: Aporvino (Spain)
£ You will receive 0.07 points for each unit bought
Technical sheet · Hecula
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2016 Other vintages|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
If you liked Hecula 2016, you may also enjoy...
Description · Bodegas Castaño
Hecula 2016 (Monastrell)
TASTING NOTES OF Hecula 2016:
- View: Cherry red garnet hues, upper middle layer.
- Nose: ripe fruit, liqueur, cherries, plums, figs, hints of liquorice and notes of scrubland, notes of barrel aging, wood and some leather.
- Mouth: slightly gourmand entrance, aided by a smooth and well polished tannins, sweet tannins, powerful, fleshy but not aggressive.
PAIRING: lamb, small game and red meats.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14%
Bodegas Castaño is today one of the most relevant wine producers in South-Eastern Spain for their tradition and achievements in the use of the indigenous grape varieties. With a clear innovating spirit, the Castaño family has incorporated avant-garde technologies and the latest vinification...
Buy Bodegas Castaño Wine:
Highlighted review about Hecula 2016
Posted on 19/07/19 at 11.46
More reviews about Hecula 2016
Posted on 10/07/19 at 11.34
Posted on 01/06/18 at 13.29
- View: Cherry red color with garnet nuances trim. High middle layer.
- Nose: Notes of ripe fruit, liqueur, cherries, plums, figs. Also hints of liquorice and notes of...
Posted on 26/06/19 at 03.42
Posted on 07/01/19 at 15.38
Posted on 16/11/18 at 04.27
Posted on 11/06/18 at 09.17
- It is made from grapes 100% Monastrell.
- This is a burgundy cherry color with garnet rim and features a bright and...
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Hecula 2015
Reviews about Hecula 2010
Reviews about Hecula 2014