The Yering Station Yering Village Chardonnay is a white wine made by Yering Station from the region of Yarra Valley that is based on chardonnay grapes. Drinks&Co users evaluate this white wine with 4 out of 5 points.
Technical sheet · Yering Station Yering Village Chardonnay
“- Vine balance and an even ripening period delivered grapes with exceptional flavour, structure and finesse.
- Colour: Pale straw with green hues.
- Nose: White peach & pear fruit. Creamy 'barrel ferment', cashew nut supported by a citrus and mineral freshness.
- Palate: Zippy An intoxicating mix of stone fruit purity and an edgy flintiness. Vanillin oak spice richness finishing with a crisp clean acid tail.”
“- Pale straw in colour with green hues. Lovely white peach & pear fruit aromas, creamy 'barrel ferment' & cashew nut supported by a citrus/mineral freshness.
- The palate is an intoxicating mix of stone fruit purity with an edgy flintiness.
- Vanillin oak spice richness finishing with a crisp, clean acid tail.
- Try with roast chicken, or if the weather is nice this wine will also pair nicely with barbequed vegetables, chicken or Shrimps.
- 100% Chardonnay.”