Yering Station Yering Village Chardonnay 201775cl
Yering Station Yering Village Chardonnay 2017
Description of Yering Station Yering Village Chardonnay 2017
Yering Station Yering Village Chardonnay 2017 (Chardonnay)
- View: Color bright straw yellow with greenish reflections;
- Nose: white peach and pear aromas Cashew suspicion supported by citrus and mineral freshness.
- Boca: Boca Finish with stone fruit flavors. Final rich in vanillin oak spice with a hint of acidity.
APPELLATION: Yarra Valley
VINEYARD: Yering Station Village
GRAPES: 100% Chardonnay
AGEING: élevé 11 months in French oak barrels.
PREPARATION: The harvest is done manually. Fermentation is carried out in 500 liter barrels for 16 days.
AGREEMENTS drink: the taste perfectly with white meat dishes (veal, duck, guinea fowl ...), lobster, crab and other fatty fish, as well as hard and soft cheeses.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 10 ° - 12 C
Reviews of Yering Station Yering Village Chardonnay 2017
- The palate is an intoxicating mix of stone fruit purity with an edgy flintiness.
- Vanillin oak spice richness finishing with a crisp, clean acid tail.
- Try with roast chicken, or if the weather is nice this wine will also pair nicely with barbequed vegetables, chicken or Shrimps.
- 100% Chardonnay.