TASTING NOTES: View: Light Salmon coloring Nose: Aromas of berries and vegetable character. Mouth: Sour taste with a lingering aftertaste. APPELLATION: Alentejo, PortugalVINEYARD: J. Portugal Ramos VinhosGRAPES: Aragonez, National touriga,...
...wine grapes. GRAPES: Aragonêz, Alfrocheiro. AGEING: Will cellar well for 2 to 3 years after bottling date. PREPARATION: Lusitano Rosé 2015 was created under the care of the winemaker Nelson Rolo. The grapes were machine-harvested at night. The two grape...
TASTING NOTES OF Rola de Rosé 2015 : View: salmon. Nose: red fruit, light mineral and vegetal touch. Mouth: Gladly, with perception of tannins, creamy, long finish always with great presence. APPELLATION: Douro. VINES: Quinta de Remostias GRAPES: Touriga...
Bobal, Blanca del Pais, Garnacha, Tempranillo, Garnacha negra
TASTING NOTES OF Pícaro del Águila Clarete 2015 : View: between red and maroon, pink highlights. Nose: aromas of white flowers, Mediterranean herbs and spices, hints of red fruit. Mouth: extraordinary mouth, curiously more red than pink; juicy, structured,...
“Pícaro del Águila Clarete is a rosé wine from Ribera del Duero produced by Dominio del Águila in the town of La Aguilera, Burgos. Pícaro del Águila Clarete is produced in the traditional way, like they used to make the area's rosés in the past, with red and white varieties fermenting...”read
Alfrocheiro Preto, Jaén, Touriga Nacional, Tinta Roriz
TASTING NOTES OF Vinha Paz Rosé 2015 : View: ruby beautiful and very intense, some violet touches. Nose: white flowers and citrus. Mouth: crisp with a nice saltiness. APPELLATION: Dao. VINES: Vinha Paz GRAPES: Touriga Nacional, Jaen, Alfrocheiro Preto,...
- Very intense, beautiful ruby color, when shaken some violet touches. On the palate it's light, less fruit than on the aroma, the hazelnut yet to be confirmed. Very short end and a lot of acidity that leaves a lot to be desired.
- Soft pressing. Spontaneous...”read
TASTING NOTES OF Château Minuty 281 2015 : View: pale pink. Nose: Intense aromas of white fruits and flowers, a trace mineral in the background. Mouth: soft palate, fruity notes and iodinated flavors with a pleasant acidic column. APPELLATION: Provence....
“- Château Minuty presents its exciting new rosé and absolute eye-catcher: 281 an aromatic essence of sun-ripe fruit and fresh sea breezes, la Provence en rose et bleu
- Over twenty years ago, the brothers Jean-Etienne and François Matton had selected some exceptional Grenache vines in their...”read
- Pale pink. Fresh red fruit to remember strawberry and raspberry. The harmony in the mouth is evident at the first impact. It has a slightly fat body, with some volume and smooth tannin, but the good acidity makes it fresh and elegant.
- Grapes picked up in the...”read
“- On the nose this wine displays aromas of sweet raspberries and strawberries with delicate floral notes.
- The palate is lively bursting with crisp red berry flavours and a good persistent finish.
- A fantastic easy drinking summer wine- great with salads, fish dishes and the BBQ!”read
“With an old world profile, salmon color proves to be elegant and superb texture, with delicate fruit and minerality. On the nose, it presents fragrant, floral with light smoked notes, white chocolate and white cherry. The test is fully texture and finesse, dry, mineral, juicy and long. Aged six...”read
TASTING NOTES OF R4 Irmãos Rosé 2015 : View: clear and bright pink. a lot of freshness and dry initial acidity. Nose: aromas with lots of fresh red fruit, like strawberries and red currant. Mouth: very fresh, with a dry inical acidity. APPELLATION: Douro....
“With a light pink color and shiny, this wine has aromas with plenty of fresh red fruit, such as strawberries and some currant. In the mouth has a lot of freshness and an initial dry acidity, ending average in the mouth.”read
TASTING NOTES OF Cerasuolo Zaccagnini 2015: View: Pinkish Nose: intense aroma, fragrant, harmonious, pleasant Mouth: delicate and elegant, fresh and well balanced APPELLATION: Abruzzo VINEYARD: Municipality of Bolognano, in the west GRAPES: Montepulciano...
“Produced from grapes of Vinhão caste. Fermentation in stainless steel vats for 15 days. Intense aroma of red fruits in a cool and great culinary aptitude set. Perfect combination with oriental cuisine; fish and shellfish baked or grilled fatty bit. Ready to drink now.”read
- Bright rosé colour. Fruits of the forest with an interesting exotic mineral touch. Fresh, mineral, forest fruit wine with good balance. Pleasant sensation of freshness in the end of mouth.”read
- Pale pink color with floral aromas of roses and wildflowers, giving a slightly feminine profile. On the palate the first impression is enhanced floral supplemented with good acidity and structure to give a wine a fresh finish with a slight mineral note