Drinks&Co offers you reviews about white wine of 2013 to get it at the best price. You can have white wine of 2013 from £10.23 now, wherever you are, on all your devices , and receive Wine Stellenbosch quickly at home with a value for money as good as the Kaapzicht Chenin Blanc.
“- Kanta Riesling by Egon Muller is a unique winemaking partnership between superstar German winemaker Egon Muller and Michael Andrewartha where German tradition and precision meets the premium, cool climate fruit from the Adelaide Hills.
- Colour: pale, straw yellow.
- Nose: elegant lime, floral...”
...and a touch of minerality. Mouth: potent and well balanced. Notes vivid and a buttery touch on the finish. APPELLATION: Pouilly Fuisse. GRAPES: 100% Chardonnay. AGEING: aged for 10 months in barrels of 300 liters (25% of new barrels). WINE PAIRING: seafood....
“Grumes d'Or has a bright green-gold appearance. On the nose, Grumes d'Or displays hints of spices, quince and a touch of minerality. On the palate, it is a powerful and well-balanced wine. Vivid notes and a buttery hint on the finish.”
TASTING NOTES OF Milmanda 2013 : View: Golden yellow, green flashes. Nose: intense aromas of floral and citrus on background of vanilla. Mouth: a fatty, large, expressive and fruity step, end of good persistence. APPELLATION: Conca de Barbera. VINEYARD:...
TASTING NOTES OF Richard Böcking Riesling Trarbacher Burgberg Alte Reben 2013 : View: intense straw yellow, golden reflections. Nose: aromas of ripe pineapple, lemon and peach. Mouth: perfect balance between rich fruit flavors and pure, fresh minerals,...
“- Fresh, young and alert, with a joyful aromatic expression and a nice Muscat perfume.
- It is also very floral, with the liveliness and bite that are the first requirements of such a wine : to be dry, refreshing and easy to enjoy, light, crisp and aromatic, a true Alsace Muscat in fact.
Domaine Pascal Renaud Coming from a line of Pouilly wine growers, Pascal Renaud took over the family business in 1986. Since then Pascal and his wife Mireille years have continued to develop the area and enlarge by acquireing other parcels in Mâcon Solutré...
“- Pale golden in colour.
- Ripe fruit blended with oak, a round and creamy flavour with a nutty, toffee finish. A rich, complex and well balanced wine that will age well for up to 10 years from vintage.
- Serve chilled to accompany foie gras, lobster, fish and chicken in a cream sauce.
TASTING NOTES OF Girlan Sauvignon Flora 2013 : View: Girlan Flora Sauvignon 2013 is crystal clear, with a straw yellow color with greenish reflections consistent. Nose: Intense perfume nettle and elderflower and freshness and liveliness in the mouth are...
“The white grape Sauvignon is grown in South Tyrol for over a century. The intense bouquet of nettle and elder and freshness and liveliness in the mouth are typical for this wine yet. The minerality and fresh acidity is balanced with aromas and corpulence in taste. Is well suited to accompany...”
TASTING NOTES OF Trimbach Pinot Blanc 2013: View: pale, light yellow. Nose: subtle hints of mushroom and white fruit. Also, subtle floral notes. Mouth: a good nervousness, rather light a mouth, a slightly sharp finish. APPELLATION: Alsace. VINEYARD: Trimbach...
“- Pinot Blanc is a versatile wine, suitable for any occasion. It is delicious on its own, as an aperitif, or with a light meal. Ideal for banquets and similar occasions.
- In Alsace, there are two different grape varities to produce Pinot Blanc. Auxerrois is very juicy and always ripe. It brings...”
“- Ripe quince, pineapple and stone fruit, with some interesting savoury undertones.
- Lightly textured palate, with a hint of sweetness and balancing crunchy acid, results in a brisk finish.
- Made reductively. Grapes were harvested during early morning hours in cool temperatures and were given...”
“Clear Pale yellow with pale golden highlights. In the fragrance of Chardonnay presents intense aromas of peach and quince, with a touch of white blossoms and a gentle appeal spicy wood. On the tongue is an elegant and creamy richness, with a balanced sweetness and acidity Relations and intense...”
“The Roussanne Bien Nacido Hillside Estate is a smokin' good effort that gives up lots of white flowers, caramelized citrus, flower oil and ample minerality in a medium to full-bodied, impressively textured and layered style. Aged a year on lees in once used barrels, followed by six months in...”
CATA'S NOTES: Color: Tramin Pinot Grigio 2013 Unterebner is yellow straw. Odor: Odor is dominated by spicy sensations. Mouth: In the mouth, a report is issued mineral accompanied by considerable fat. The finish is long and surround. GRAPES: Pinot Grigio...
“DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Alto Adige DOC
TIME to taste it: romantic dinner
CONSUMPTION IDEAL: 2014/2017
TEMPERATURE: 8/10 ° C
PAIRING: appetizers and main dishes of land
GRAPES: Pinot Gris
ALCOHOL: 14, 5%
OF TANNIC RATING: 8/10”
TASTING NOTES OF Gaja Rossj Bass 2013: View: Straw yellow. Nose: a complex nose with notes of wood, empyreumatic and fruity aromas. Mouth: bodied wine, full bodied texture and a long finish. APPELLATION: Langhe. GRAPES: 100% Chardonnay WINE PAIRING: pork,...
- View: Gaja Rossj-Bass Chardonnay 2013 shows a beautiful golden color.
- Nose: offers aromas of white flowers, orchard fruits, nuts and honey.
- Mouth: dry medium-bodied palate echoes these notes and adds spice to the mix; juicy acidity and a pleasant and rich mouthfeel to...”
TASTING NOTES: View: pale yellow, greenish reflections. Nose: Fresh and vivid white stone fruit and apricot, hints of white flowers, jasmine and honey perfumes. Mouth: dry, medium-bodied and persistent flavors of ripe peach, citrus and tropical fruits....
“- The grapes are harvested in countries eight and then rest for 24 hours at cool 18 ° C before being pressed
- They produce a white wine with fresh and pleasant minerality that is due to the sound and limestone soils of the growing region
- Allergens: contains sulfites”
“Domain Ballot-Millot is a family estate located in Meursault, rich in great vineyards offering one of the most beautiful and exquisite expressions of the Côte de Beaune: the suppleness and fruit of the great whites of Meursault and Chassagne-Montrachet and the richness and delicacy. Tradition...”
“- Very fresh and with great volume, syrupy and delicate, with a delicious balance of acidity and sweetness, long persistence and elegance.
- White fruits, flowers and fresh citrus, with notes of dried fruit such as toasted hazelnuts.”
“- An elegant, interesting wine that will compliment an extending range of food from smoked to spicy.
- Straw-gold colour.
- Lively aromas of flowers, elegant spices and tropical fruits.
- A rich-textured Pinot Gris with captivating aromas of rose petal and Turkish delight with just a hint of...”
“- The Kraft Sauvignon Blanc is pale straw in colour with vibrant green melon, fresh ripe pineapple and subtle passion fruit aromas, which are complimented by delicate florals.
- The palate is round with crisp fruit flavours; grapefruit, honeydew melons and the varietally characteristic green...”