From Drinks&Co you have a wide range of newest red wines to buy saving money. Get newest red wines from £10.00 in just one click, without leaving home , and we will send you your Wine Friuli Grave quickly at home with a tremendous VFM like the Ponte del Diavolo Refosco Dal Peduncolo Rosso.
“- This Bourgogne Pinot Noir has a bright ruby colour.
- The nose reveals notes of cassis, liquorice and raspberries.
- The mouth is round with cherry aromas and mellow tannins.
- The result of a long history, Burgundy and its wines are known worldwide. Pinot Noir is a native grape variety of the...”
“From a vineyard that stretches across 3.5 hectares of the best terriors of the appellation of Lalande de Pomerol. Split into two plots dominant of Merlot on old vines, Chateau La Rose Tremiere use modern methods alongside a great respect and a strong foundation of ancestral tradition.
“Ruby red in colour with purple highlights. Small red berry fruits on the palate. Morello cherry and a delicate and spicy touch on the finish. Medium bodied, well structured with soft and well balanced tannins.”
“- This Refosco is youthful ruby red in colour, with good depth of colour and violet lights.
- It has a spicy, brambly perfume on the nose giving way to rounded ripe fruit on the palate.
- Refosco produces rich, rounded wines, with enough structure to support the juicy, blackberry fruit character.”
“A wine that, as they say in Sicily, "Ciaurìa" of Etna. A wine that impresses with its disarming simplicity, but not trivial. A magic that is consumed only when you meet an extraordinary vine with a unique territory.”
“The Pruviniano Collection was created to enhance the wines made with grapes grown in the valley of Marano, in the Valpolicella Classica area. In fact, the territories included in the area of Marano were called Pruviniano until 1177.”
“- This wine has a youthful ruby colour. Produced in an approachable modern style, this is an elegant wine with lingering berry fruit notes.
- Well-structured, full-bodied with characteristic smoky, cigar-box notes so typical of good red Bordeaux.”