Drinks&Co has wines of Domaines Ott to buy it at the best prices. You can have wines of Domaines Ott from £30.68 in a few seconds, in a 100% secured way and without leaving your home , and we'll bring you your Wine Bandol at home with a great VFM like the Domaines Ott Clos Mireille Blanc de Blancs.
...The attack on the elegant, frank, subtle perfumes, a touch of lemon, a soft finish and a beautiful length. APPELLATION: Côtes de Provence. VINES: old lands characterized by a mixture of shale and clay. The vineyard extends largely along the sea giving...
“- Tender pink
- Wonderful mineral bouquet with fresh and light fruit flavors of tangerine, peach and mango
- Great harmony on the palate with creaminess and freshness of grapefruit
- The wine is very well balanced with a fine, long finish
- Fits nicely with light appetizers, marinated salmon,...”
“- A well-developed, complex, distinctive bouquet with rich fragrances of stone fruit, spice and wild flowers. Dry, supple and elegant on the palate.
- Enjoy as an aperitif or to accompany grilled fish, fish soup, shellfish, oysters.
- Best served at 8/9 degrees C.
- Blanc de Blancs celebrated...”
TASTING NOTES OF Château de Romassan Domaine D'Ott 2015 : View: dense red, garnet reflections, purple and ruby. Nose: powerful, greedy and elegant nose of red fruit. Mouth: aromas of cherry, cassis and peppery spice. APPELLATION: Bandol. VINEYARD: Domaines...
“Inviting bright garnet colour with deep purple tints. The nose is delightful and elegant, combining notes of red fruits and spices. The blend of MourvŽdre and Grenache gives notes of blackcurrant, thyme, and peppery spices. The mouth is supple and harmonious, with aromas of red fruits with a...”
“A pale yellow robe with linden leaf highlights. An expressive, fresh and delicate nose, scented with citrus and white flowers. A lively attack with citrus notes, wonderful smoothness on the palette with aromas of yellow melon and pine nuts. A perfect harmony of freshness and balance for a sunny...”
...Mouth: good balance between freshness and liveliness, aromas of white-fleshed fruit. silky and fresh finish. APPELLATION: Bandol. GRAPES: 58% Mourvèdre, 32% Cinsault and Grenache 10%. AGEING: aged in oak fudres. PREPARATION: grapes harvested by hand,...
“- Inviting bright garnet colour with deep purple tints.
- The nose is delightful and elegant, combining notes of red fruits and spices.
- The blend of Mourvèdre and Grenache gives notes of blackcurrant, thyme, and peppery spices.
- The mouth is supple and harmonious, with aromas of red fruits...”