In Drinks&Co you will find a large catalog of rheingau white wine to buy saving money. You can get rheingau white wine from only £21.18 in a few seconds, wherever you are, from any device , and we'll bring you your Wine Rheingau at home with such a great value for money, as the Dr. Corvers-Kauter Mittelheimer Edelmann Riesling Kabinett.
TASTING NOTES OF Dr. Corvers-Kauter Mittelheimer Edelmann Riesling Kabinett 2015 : View: pale yellow, youthful green highlights. Nose: aromas of ripe peach, citrus and apple crisp. Mouth: alive minerality and subtle acidity with a unique structure. APPELLATION:...
“- opulent aromas of candied citrus and orange peel blend with ripe yellow stone fruit and hints of caramel
- With a lot of body depth and structure it shows its full potential
- The enticing acidity ends with a mineral final allergens: contains sulfites”
TASTING NOTES OF Georg Breuer Riesling Halbtrocken Charm Rheingau 2017 : View: pale yellow. Nose: aromas of grapefruit and peach. Mouth: well balanced, refreshing, juicy acidity. APPELLATION: Rheingau. GRAPES: Riesling. PAIRING: Asian appetizers or asparagus...
“- Riesling is the grape of Germany Parade
- It develops particularly well on the steep slopes of river valleys and is known for its strong, cut flavor
- At the right location, he produces elegant and finesse-rich white wines, which are among the finest in the world
- Shiny yellow with green...”
...Rheingau. VINEYARD: Rheingau vineyards with stony clay soils shallow to deep, with layers of quartz and schist. GRAPES: Riesling. PAIRING: salmom dishes like pickled or Asian appetizers. RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 9 °C ALCOHOL: 11%
“TASTING NOTES:View: Bright yellow, green reflections.Nose: fresh scent of grapefruit, passion fruit and peach.Mouth: The taste of juicy fruit and lively acidity.APPELLATION: Saxony.VINEYARD: Rheingau vineyards with a frank and stony soil with layers of quartz and schist.GRAPES: Riesling.WINE...”