In Drinks&Co you will find the catalonia Wines you prefer to take them with the best price. Puedes conseguir catalonia Wines a partir de sólo £6.39 at this time, from your preferred device , and you will have your Cava Codorníu quickly at home with such a wonderful value for money, as the Codorníu Brut 200ml.
TASTING NOTES: Blanc Pescador View: Light colour, with light greenish-yellow hues, very pale and bright. Nose: Aromatic, slightly fruity and delicately strong. Mouth: Sparkling, light with a pleasant taste. APPELLATION: Empordà WINERY: Castillo de Perelada...
TASTING NOTES: View: Good release of carbon dioxide with slight formation of mousse. Nose: Pale yellow with green tones. Pleasant aromas of green fruit (apple and pear) and citrus (lemon) and some notes of nuts and toast, her own upbringing in...
“TASTING NOTES OF Rondel Brut:
- View: pale yellow, greenish hues. Good carbonic gas, slight formation of mousse.
- Nose: Pleasant aromas of green fruit (apple and pear) and citrus (lemon), notes of dried fruit, toast, own their cellaring.
- Mouth: fresh, balanced, with light acidity....”
TASTING NOTES: View: Cava Juvé & Camps Reserva de la Familia is equipped with a bright and attractive pale golden colour. Its tiny and abundant bubbles, forming numerous amount rosaries and a stable crown Nose: Deep, intense and elegant, initially evokes...
“CATA NOTES: Juvé y Camps Reserva de la Familia Brut Nature
- View: bright and attractive pale golden.
- Nose: deep, intense and alegante aroma, notes of ripe white fruit, memories of toast and a certain citrus background.
- Boca: integrated on the palate creamy foam. Fresh, spacious and...”
...citrus, minerals, hints of mango and the end of white flowers and hints of melon. APPELLATION: Costers del Segre. GRAPES: Albariño. AGEING: Aged for 10 months in oak barrels. PREPARATION: two vineyards Costers Segre harvested separately, each component...
TASTING NOTES: View: pale straw yellow and fine and abundant bubble, very persistent Nose: floral notes Mouth: pleasant sensation of creaminess, good acidity and flavor of lime and pineapple, very lively, broad in flavors and very balanced....
TASTING NOTES OF Freixenet Ice Cuvee Especial : View: Golden yellow, fine and elegant bubbles. Nose: aromas of peach, ripe pear, flowers and a touch of tropical fruit. Mouth: creamy and sweet with a long finish. APPELLATION: Cava. VINEYARD: Freixenet...
“TASTING NOTES OF Codorníu Anna de Rosado Cava:
- View: Cherry strawberry color shades. Fine and pleasant bubbles.
- Nose: notes of red fruits and berries.
- Mouth: thin and light, good acidity and good balance. fresh and attractive finish.
GRAPES: Chardonnay and Pinot Noir....”
...like pineapple and citrus, grapefruit and lime. Palate: The palate is soft, dry, appreciate the sensations provided by the Anna de Codorniu Brut Nature in the mouth with delicate citrus notes, balanced and very refreshing overall. DO: Cava VINEYARD: Codorníu...
“TASTING NOTES OF Anna de Codorniu Brut:
- View: Pale yellow, sparkling clean straw.
- Nose: fragrances of tropical fruits like pineapple and citrus, lime and grapefruit.
- Mouth: refreshing and balanced, very gently, citrus touches.
GRAPES: Chardonnay 70%, 15% Parellada,...”
TASTING NOTES: View: pale straw yellow. Fine bubbles and well integrated into the wine. Nose: Aromas primary characteristic of the varieties used (apple, citrus, almond blossom) supplemented with aromas of like honey, toast, etc.. Mouth: balanced...
“TASTING NOTES OF Gran Bach Brut:
- View: pale straw yellow. fine and well integrated into the wine bubble.
- Nose: primary scents of apple, citrus, almond blossom, toast, honey.
- Mouth: fine bubbles and balanced acidity.
GRAPES: Macabeo, Xarel.lo, Parellada and Chardonnay....”
TASTING NOTES: View: Llopart Rosé Brut Reserva is pale cherry with light copper tones. Bright. Nose: Complex, with hints of wild fruit varietals. Taste: Tasty and powerful, with a touch of acidity and balanced. Grapes: Mourvèdre, Grenache and Pinot Noir...
“TASTING NOTES OF Llopart Rosado Brut Reserva:View: cherry-pink, very bright. Good development of the bubble, constant and small.Nose: fruity aroma, lush varietal tones of berries and delicate tannins.Mouth: powerful entry mouth, with good structure and very tasty. With a fair point of acidity,...”
TASTING NOTES : View: Bach Rosé Brut is pale pink and medium to high intensity . Good gassing crown forming carbonic foamy Nose : Aromas of ripe red fruit pleasant (strawberry , cherry ) , with hints of yeast ( fresh bread ), also complex aromas of nuts...
TASTING NOTES OF Mas la Plana 2013 : View: Mas la Plana 2013 is a red wine of dark cherry color. Nose: Aroma of great intensity, with notes typical expression of the farm: blueberry jam and cherries; Also truffle and nuances of parenting reminiscent of...
“TASTING NOTES:View: intense cherry.Nose: very deep aromas of berries, black fruit followed by spicy notes, roasted and sweet memories.Mouth: medium body, silky and trickster, very fruity and easy to drink step.APPELLATION: Penedes.VINEYARD: Name: Mas la Plana. Payment located in Pacs del Penedès,...”
TASTING NOTES: View: Castillo Perelada Stars Brut Nature Reserva 2014 has a yellow and bright colour, full of nice and persistent bubbles. Nose: Seductive aromas of white flowers and fruit. Mouth: Structured, elegant flavour. Dry and balanced cava, with...
TASTING NOTES OF Sangre de Toro 2017 : View: Deep cherry color. Nose: Rich aroma of black berries, with a toasted and ripe note. Mouth: It is intense, warm, tasty, with a final reminiscent of licorice. APPELLATION OF ORIGIN: VINEYARD: Torres Wineries...
TASTING NOTES: View: The Palau Gazo Brut is yellow with fine and persistent foam. Nose: Aromas of green apple fruit. Taste: Harmonious, fresh and elegant. GRAPES: Macabeo, Parellada, Xarel-la- CELLAR: Cava Palau
“TASTING NOTES OF Palau Gazo Brut:
- View: pale yellow, fine bubbles and a perfect foam.
- Nose: aromas of yeast, a fruity base ripe apples, bananas and pineapple.
- Mouth: fine presence, slightly sweet attack, balanced, crisp, elegant, character.
GRAPES: 10% Chardonnay, 30%...”
TASTING NOTES: View: bright golden reflections straw yellow. Nose: Good aromatic intensity, floral notes, notes of very ripe white fruits. Palate: Balanced acidity, soft and pleasant postugusto. DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Penedes VINEYARD: Pares Balta...
“- Yellow and greenish colour with golden tints.
- Intense aroma on the nose with delicate notes of mature fruit.
- In the mouth it is elegant with a good acidity balanced with the residual sugar.
- Soft and pleasant finish.”
TASTING NOTES OF Anima de Raimat Blanco 2017 : View: pale yellow, greenish reflections. Nose: notes of yellow fruit like peach and nectarine, white as pear and melon, citrus and tropical notes more, notes of white flowers and Mediterranean herbs. Mouth:...
TASTING NOTES OF Codorníu Cava Brut 200ml : View: Pale yellow, clean and bright straw. Fine and continuous and persistent crown rosary bubble. Nose: delicate aromas, tropical fruit like pineapple and citrus, grapefruit and lime. Mouth: smooth, with delicate...