In Drinks&Co you have a wide range in cheap Maule Valley Wines with the best deals. From only £6.76 you may buy cheap Maule Valley Wines online, safely and with all the guarantees , in a few days you'll receive your Wine Maule Valley at home with a value for money as excellent as the Vinedas Puertas Casa Lejano Merlot.
“- Lifted fragrant nose of apricots and dried stone fruits.
- Crisp and clean on the palate, well structured with excellent fruit weight.
- The whole Valdivieso range encapsulates everything that Chile excels at: rich, vibrant flavours and smooth, glossy textures.
- This is fragrant with...”
...stone fruit flavor, fresh citrus and sweet with some tannin and mineral structure. APPELLATION: Maule Valley. GRAPES: Country. AGEING: about 6 months in large old barrels. PAIRING: fish and crustaceans. ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12.5%
TASTING NOTES OF Santa Digna Estelado Rosé : View: light pink, fine and persistent bubbles. Nose: aromas of red fruits and citrus. Mouth: a fresh palate and with an authentic, rustic, ancestral sparkling character. APPELLATION: Secano Interior. VINEYARD:...
...It has a pleasant aftertaste and a velvety texture to the palate. APPELLATION: Maule Valley.VINEYARD: Miguel Torres.GRAPES: Carignan. AGEING: This wine is aged for 18 months in French oak barrels.PREPARATION: The grapes are pressed gently and left to...
TASTING NOTES OF Garage Wine Co Old Vine Pale : View: bright pink. Nose: sweet nose of wild strawberry and a hint of raspberry leaves. Mouth: fresh palate, medium bodied, easy to drink and very pleasant. APPELLATION: Maule Valley. GRAPES: Carignan, Mourvedre,...
TASTING NOTES OF Garage Wine Co Perverso: View: Deep ruby. Nose: intense aromas of spice, notes of black and red currant and herbal snuff pipe. Mouth: remarkable evolution and polished character, structure, great length, a soft, smoky finish. Ready to...
“TASTING NOTES OF Garage Wine Co Perverso:
- View: Deep ruby.
- Nose: intense, spices, aromas of red currant, black currant, snuff pipe and herbs.
- Mouth: remarkable evolution and polished character, good structure, great length and a soft, delicate and smoky finish.
APPELLATION: Maule Valley....”