TASTING NOTES: View: Oliver Zeter Sauvignon Blanc Fumé 2017 is a pale yellow with light reflections. Nose: It has a touch of toasted oak on the nose. The bouquet delights with aromas of bread crust, tangerines, pineapple juice, and ripe passionfruit....
“The grapes from the oldest vineyards were hand-picked, carefully pressed and expanded a few months in French oak. This gives the wine both typical Sauvignon Blanc notes, and the haunting final with smoky flavors.”read
...and nuts, good length. APPELLATION: Pfalz. VINEYARD: several vineyards in Mittelhaardt and south of the Palatinate. GRAPES: Sauvignon Blanc. AGEING: in stainless steel and maturation in oak barrels (very small). PREPARATION: harvest at different stages...
“Winemaker Oliver hue, has big goals: 'I want to make exciting wines, because mediocrity is boring. ' Said and done. 2004 Oliver hue filled the long-cherished wish, finally cultivate their own sauvignon blanc vines.”read
TASTING NOTES: View: The Von Winning Sauvignon Blanc II 2017 is bright pale yellow with a slight green tint. Nose: First, show the intense varietal aromas of gooseberry, followed by notes of plum, lemon, pear, light herbs and some minerality. Mouth: Fruity...
“TASTING NOTES:View: The Von Winning Sauvignon Blanc II 2017 is bright pale yellow with a slight green tint.Nose: First, show the intense varietal aromas of gooseberry, followed by notes of plum, lemon, pear, light herbs and some minerality.Mouth: Fruity and sour flavor with smoky nuances and a...”read
“- The Sauvignon Blanc is a classic white wine from the region of the French river Loire and since ca
- 20 years is also home here in the Palatinate
- It produces fresh, juicy wines with an attractive acidity
- The range of flavors includes a veritable potpourri of green and yellow, ripe fruits
“- Cool nose with currant, nettle tea and fresh herbs
- Lively fresh and right in the mouth; very juicy pome fruit such as Granny Smith, some grapefruit and fresh herbs; solid, tight with athletic stature; has depth and substance; long, finely perfumed finish
- Allergens: contains sulfites”read
“Brilliant straw yellow colour with green hues. Clear memories of white flowers.Oily wine with red fruit flavours.
I took it with an octopus and liked it.
I like sharing this white Pfalz with someone special.”read
“Golden yellow. Clearly noticeable aromas of white fruits.I drank in several day after I first opened it and, even though the days, it tasted good.
A Hammel Chardonnay & Sauvignon Blanc that was served as dessert of a good meal.
I drank this 2017 with my co-workers.”read
...and retention of fruit flavors, with an aromatic and floral on the palate end. DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Palatinate. VINEYARD: Markus Schenider. GRAPES: Sauvignon Blanc. AGING: This wine is aged and should be consumed relatively young. You can store up...
...of apple, pear, grapefruit, some bitter notes of sage, subtle sweetness. long finish. APPELLATION: Rheinhessen. GRAPES: Sauvignon Blanc. AGEING: aged in stainless steel tanks. PREPARATION: produced according to the parameters of biological agriculture....
“- Cool nose herbs such as lavender and sage, pear and roasted peppers
- Clear and fine juicy; alive fresh and direct train has; solid body with strength; slight astringency; a harmonious aroma game of apple, pear over grapefruit with some bitter notes to sage; subtle sweet extract
...of currants. Mouth: spicy and long taste, with mineral spices on the palate. APPELLATION: Palatinate, Germany. VINEYARD: Ökonomierat Rebholz. GRAPES: 100% Sauvignon Blanc. DEVELOPMENT: The grapes are harvested by hand and fermented in the best way to...
“- Cool nose with coriander, nettle, sorrel well as grapefruit, some gooseberries and freshly cut grass
- Clear and fine juicy; alive fresh and very direct; animating gooseberry and grapefruit with freshly cut grass and herbs; solid body with a fine structure and a hard core; some mineral tension...”read