“I'll try again at the upcoming wine tasting.
Brilliant straw yellow colour with green hues. On the nose daffodil is especially noted on this Kollwentz-Römerhof Familie Anton Kollwentzhauptstraße 12 Sauvignon Blanc Steinmühle. Surprises with its dry taste.
We paired it with meat but I would have...”read
“Good wine that fits well in Mediterranean seafood. I opened this wine with my best friend.
The Rockabilly Weinkult Sauvignon Blanc stands out for its pale yellow colour. Clear memories of white flowers. A little too acid although it depends on the taste of each person.”read
“- Delicate Power of wine with aging potential, the Skoffsche shorthand for the powerful elegant Sauvignon Obegg
- One could also mention the great location and 14 months barrel maturation on the fine yeasts that give the wine its fullness, texture and unique balance of ripe fruit, minerality and...”read
TASTING NOTES Tement Grenzenlos Sauvignon Blanc 2015 : View: Irresistible yellow gold. Nose: aromas of ripe and sweet currants. Mouth: beautifully lingering nuances of cassis, compact and vibrant acidity of the fruit. fruity and very long finish. APPELLATION:...
“- Spicy and very captivating bouquet of red currant and gooseberry
- The palate delightfully long-lasting and clear notes of cassis combine with compact and vibrant acidity
- Allergens: contains sulfites”read
“This Sauvignon Blanc is very pleasing to the eye. Sauvignon Blanc Malteser Ritterorden recalls white fruit.Salty touch, like the sea, cool.
We enjoyed it together with friends.
I drank it with someone special.”read
- The taste intense yellow fruit notes of quince and apple, subtle scent of delicate flowers, accessible on the palate, light and refreshing, a sparkling and fruity experience
- Allergens: Contains sulfites”read
TASTING NOTES: View: The glass lights Wohlmuth Sauvignon Blanc Klassik Trocken 2017 in a bright yellow with green hues. Nose: A wonderful aroma of elderberry, herbs, tangerines, bright fruit and a touch of pepper on the nose stops. Mouth: This dry, energetic...
“That white is perfect for special occasions.
An elegant Styria but with a very deep dense colour. On the nose daffodil is especially noted on this Wohlmuth Sauvignon Blanc Klassik Trocken. I drank in several day after I first opened it and, even though the days, it tasted good.
I do not...”read
“- bright straw yellow with greenish reflections
- Fruity - spicy nose with hints of gooseberry, currant and exotic fruits
- In addition some cassis, pepper and kiwi
- drinking temperature 6 - 8 ° C allergens: contains sulfites”read
TASTING NOTES: View: This Skoff Sauvignon Blanc Classique 2017 glows a bright yellow with green hues. Nose: finely structured penetrates aromatic palette with spicy aromas of cassis, green peppers, elderflower, raspberry and currants and a hint of nettles....
“- Color: pale straw yellow with greenish reflections Bouquet: intense, typical Sauvignon bouquet with grassy, fruity aromas of gooseberry, citrus fruits (lemon peel), paprika and white flowers (black currants, elderberries) Taste: Fresh on the palate with juicy citrus fruit (grapefruit) ,...”read