Drinks&Co has a wide range of chile rosé wine at the best price. You can get chile rosé wine from only £7.06 in a few seconds, wherever you are, from any device , and we'll bring you your Wine Maipo Valley at home with a great VFM like the Concha y Toro Mountain Range Rose.
TASTING NOTES OF Garage Wine Co Old Vine Pale : View: bright pink. Nose: sweet nose of wild strawberry and a hint of raspberry leaves. Mouth: fresh palate, medium bodied, easy to drink and very pleasant. APPELLATION: Maule Valley. GRAPES: Carignan, Mourvedre,...
“Sweet nose of wild strawberries with raspberry leaf, designed to be enjoyed fresh, without complications. The Garage Wine Co. began with the idea of making wine on a small and personal scale, by hand, for the family. Old Vine Pale is a dark rose (chilled red!) blending old vines from Maule aged...”
“- Intense floral aromas with cherries and other summer berries.
- Medium-bodied with vibrant, refreshing red berry and cherry flavours.
- Serve as an aperitif or to accompany salads, grilled poultry or fruity desserts.
- The iconic Andes Mountain range stretches from the far north to the southern...”
“- A very attractive bright pink colour.
- Aromas of strawberries, ripe raspberries, and cherries pair with a smooth, well-rounded palate that offers up pleasing volume and a long, persistent finish.
- The grapes were harvested at optimum ripeness, crushed, destemmed and deposited into the tanks,...”
“<p>Garage Wine Co Old Vine Pale is a surprising new world rose. It is made from old vines, dry-farmed in Maule. It is complex and has a fantastic natural acidity and length from the Carignan and a mid-palate roundness of the Mourvedre. <p><p>Let it linger and discover pastis licorice...”
“A bright pink rosé colour and a nose packed with strawberries, raspberries and a delicate floral touch. Delicate and fresh this is a tasty and easy drinking wine with red fruit flavours and good acidity. The perfect drink to be enjoyed with food cooked outdoors.”