TASTING NOTES OF Freixenet Torre del Gall Cava Brut Reserva : View: pale straw, persistent perlage. Nose: fine and subtle. Mouth: dry, fresh, medium acidity, flavors of citrus and white melon. APPELLATION: Cava. GRAPES: Macabeo. PAIRING: seafood, white...
TASTING NOTES OF Cava Mas Fi Brut Nature : View: straw yellow, slight golden highlights, good release of small bubbles forming a rosary and persistent crown. Nose: fine aroma of aging, after floral and ripe fruit notes. Mouth: varietal, fresh and complex...
very pale tone with green reflections, fine and persistent bubble, with a tendency to form delicate crown and personalized espuma.Nariz in which the Pansa Blanca characterized its seal of Alella.En mouth is wide, with personality i with volume....
- View: Pale in hue with green reflections, fine and persistent bubbles to form foam crown
- Nose: delicate custom in which Pansa Blanca Alella characterizes his seal
- Mouth: is spacious with personality and volume. Parxet is a winery in the development of the most important cava...”read
TASTING NOTES OF Cava Mas Fi Brut: View: Straw yellow, green tones. Fine persistent bubbles. shiny. Nose: flowers, ripe fruit and citrus. Mouth: extremely vibrant on the palate, a pleasant elegance and balance. End of white fruit and citrus notes, a thin...
“TASTING NOTES OF Cava Mas Fi Brut:
- View: Straw yellow, green tones, fine persistent bubbles. shiny.
- Nose: aromas of aging, flowers, ripe fruit and citrus.
- Mouth: extremely effervescent, but with a pleasant elegance and balance. End of white fruit and citrus notes.
TASTING NOTES OF Raventos I Blanc Brut Gran Reserva de la Finca 2013: View: bright straw yellow, limpid, clear, fine and constant bubble. Nose: fruity aromas, fine citrus aroma, light sensations of toast and a touch of butter, perfect combination of aging...
“TASTING NOTES OF Raventos I Blanc Brut Gran Reserva de la Finca 2013:
- View: Golden yellow bright, clean, fine bubbles, good rosary.
- Nose: very intense fresh fruit, prominent citrus, white flower, a deep background full of nuts and creamy notes of pastry.
- Mouth: Very fresh fruit, creamy...”read
Bright straw yellow, limpid, of course. It has a fine and constant bubble. The Gran Reserva de la Finca shows its purest hand, the fruit dominates the nose feeling and reminds us of the potential of this great cava. A fine citrus aroma that brings freshness...
“I enjoyed it without pairing. I was lucky enough to try it with a client.
The Raventos Blanc Brut Magnum has a deep yellow colour. It smelled of orange, lime, lemon, ... The taste of Raventos Blanc Brut Magnum doesn't go away quick.”read
TASTING NOTES OF Cava Mas Fi Semi: View: greenish yellow, a pleasant persistent bubble. Nose: hints of flowers, ripe fruit and toast. Boca: vivo in the mouth with a good proportion of carbonic acid, very good balance between acidity and sugars. long,...
“TASTING NOTES OF Cava Mas Fi Semi:
- View: straw, greenish hues and a fine and persistent bubble with a shiny appearance.
- Nose: hints of flowers, ripe fruit and toast.
- Boca: live, a good proportion of carbonic acid. Very good balance between acidity and sugars. Long, smooth aftertaste....”read
TASTING NOTES OF Codorníu Ecologica Organic Cava : View: Pale yellow with fine and persistent bubbles. Nose: fruity aromas (apple Granny Smith), floral and verbena, with sweet notes of fresh almond. Mouth: balanced, fresh, creamy and extended memory....
“Codorniu Reina Maria Cristina Blanc de Noirs Reserva Cava is named in honour of the Regent Queen Maria Cristina, who in 1897 granted Codorniu the title of Official Provider to the Spanish Royal House . Fresh, light with delicately rounded and well-balanced flavours.”read
“<p>Codorniu Reina Maria Cristina Blanc de Noirs Reserva Cava is named in honour of the Regent Queen Maria Cristina, who in 1897 granted Codorniu the title of 'Official Provider to the Spanish Royal House'. <p><p>Fresh, light with delicately rounded and well-balanced flavours.<p>”read
TASTING NOTES Marques de Concordia Blanc de Blancs 2017 : View: straw yellow, golden tones. Nose: fruity and floral aromas. Mouth: very dry and fresh taste in retronasal fruity with great finesse and persistence. APPELLATION: Penedes. VINEYARD: GRAPES:...
“ORIGIN: O.D. Catalonia
BODEGA: Marques de Monistrol
soft and with a fine aroma wine is characterized by its enormous fruitiness. Pale golden hues, body and palate has a pleasant and balanced acidity. Good persistence.
Varieties: Macabeo, Xarel·lo and Parellada...”read
“Raventos I Blanc Brut Magnum pairs very well with a spicy fish . This 2015 was the recommended by a friends of us.
Dark yellow colour. Very pleasant citrus scent. I like the slight roughness it leaves you on the mouth.”read