Find in Drinks&Co your favorite best valued Cava to get the best prices. From only £6.39 you may buy best valued Cava right now, in a 100% secured way and with all facilities , in just a few days you will receive your Cava Codorníu at home with the best value for money, like the Codorníu Brut 200ml.
TASTING NOTES: View: Good release of carbon dioxide with slight formation of mousse. Nose: Pale yellow with green tones. Pleasant aromas of green fruit (apple and pear) and citrus (lemon) and some notes of nuts and toast, her own upbringing in...
“TASTING NOTES OF Rondel Brut:
- View: pale yellow, greenish hues. Good carbonic gas, slight formation of mousse.
- Nose: Pleasant aromas of green fruit (apple and pear) and citrus (lemon), notes of dried fruit, toast, own their cellaring.
- Mouth: fresh, balanced, with light acidity....”
TASTING NOTES OF Freixenet Ice Cuvee Especial : View: Golden yellow, fine and elegant bubbles. Nose: aromas of peach, ripe pear, flowers and a touch of tropical fruit. Mouth: creamy and sweet with a long finish. APPELLATION: Cava. VINEYARD: Freixenet...
“TASTING NOTES OF Codorníu Anna de Rosado Cava:
- View: Cherry strawberry color shades. Fine and pleasant bubbles.
- Nose: notes of red fruits and berries.
- Mouth: thin and light, good acidity and good balance. fresh and attractive finish.
GRAPES: Chardonnay and Pinot Noir....”
TASTING NOTES : View: Bach Rosé Brut is pale pink and medium to high intensity . Good gassing crown forming carbonic foamy Nose : Aromas of ripe red fruit pleasant (strawberry , cherry ) , with hints of yeast ( fresh bread ), also complex aromas of nuts...
TASTING NOTES: View: pale straw yellow and fine and abundant bubble, very persistent Nose: floral notes Mouth: pleasant sensation of creaminess, good acidity and flavor of lime and pineapple, very lively, broad in flavors and very balanced....
“TASTING NOTES OF Gramona III Lustros B/nature 2011:
- View: Straw yellow, green reflections.
- Nose: Strong aging notes, smoky and toasted, mountain flowers, nut butter flavor, caramel latte, forest notes, dried figs and brown glacé.
- Mouth: soft touch, fine entry of the bubble, notes of great...”
TASTING NOTES: View: The Palau Gazo Brut is yellow with fine and persistent foam. Nose: Aromas of green apple fruit. Taste: Harmonious, fresh and elegant. GRAPES: Macabeo, Parellada, Xarel-la- CELLAR: Cava Palau
“TASTING NOTES OF Palau Gazo Brut:
- View: pale yellow, fine bubbles and a perfect foam.
- Nose: aromas of yeast, a fruity base ripe apples, bananas and pineapple.
- Mouth: fine presence, slightly sweet attack, balanced, crisp, elegant, character.
GRAPES: 10% Chardonnay, 30%...”
TASTING NOTES OF Freixenet Torre del Gall Cava Brut Reserva : View: pale straw, persistent perlage. Nose: fine and subtle. Mouth: dry, fresh, medium acidity, flavors of citrus and white melon. APPELLATION: Cava. GRAPES: Macabeo. PAIRING: seafood, white...
TASTING NOTES OF Codorníu Cava Brut 200ml : View: Pale yellow, clean and bright straw. Fine and continuous and persistent crown rosary bubble. Nose: delicate aromas, tropical fruit like pineapple and citrus, grapefruit and lime. Mouth: smooth, with delicate...
TASTING NOTES: View: pale straw yellow. Fine bubbles and well integrated into the wine. Nose: Aromas primary characteristic of the varieties used (apple, citrus, almond blossom) supplemented with aromas of like honey, toast, etc.. Mouth: balanced...
“TASTING NOTES OF Gran Bach Brut:
- View: pale straw yellow. fine and well integrated into the wine bubble.
- Nose: primary scents of apple, citrus, almond blossom, toast, honey.
- Mouth: fine bubbles and balanced acidity.
GRAPES: Macabeo, Xarel.lo, Parellada and Chardonnay....”
TASTING NOTES OF Codorníu Seleccion Raventos Rosado Cava : View: moderately deep, pale strawberry red with some orange, lighter at the edge. Nose: delicate nose, raspberries and subtle aromas intertwined with delicious herbal and mineral, red flowers,...
“Penedes is situated to the Southwest of Barcelona and is the largest and most important wine producing region of Catalonia. Penedes can accommodate a wide variety of grapes and the wine makers of the region are not shy about experimenting, which takes place on a large scale. Due in part to this...”
TASTING NOTES: View: Cava Juvé & Camps Reserva de la Familia is equipped with a bright and attractive pale golden colour. Its tiny and abundant bubbles, forming numerous amount rosaries and a stable crown Nose: Deep, intense and elegant, initially evokes...
“CATA NOTES: Juvé y Camps Reserva de la Familia Brut Nature
- View: bright and attractive pale golden.
- Nose: deep, intense and alegante aroma, notes of ripe white fruit, memories of toast and a certain citrus background.
- Boca: integrated on the palate creamy foam. Fresh, spacious and...”
TASTING NOTES OF Gramona Impérial Brut Gran Reserva 2013: View: pale yellow straw-colored reflections. Nose: ripe fruit, spicy finely lnotas (pepper and nutmeg) and mineral memories. Mouth: Remarkable entrance, spacious in its path, lively, refreshing,...
“TASTING NOTES OF Gramona Impérial Brut 2013:
- View: straw yellow, golden reflections again.
- Nose: A subtle perfume of apple, biscuits, spices, flowers, yeast, ripe fruit aromas with toasty, nutty backgrounds.
- Mouth: Tasty and structured. Oily, with very well integrated bubble, perfect...”
“Tresor Rosé is a lively pink Spanish fizz, full of redcurrant, wild strawberry, cherry and raspberry aromas. The palate is long, fruity, soft and elegant - a perfect pick-me-up in the summer sunshine.”
...vines per hectare GRAPES: Macabeo, Xarel.lo and Parellada. AGEING: Aged for a minimum of 18 months in the cold cellars Pere Ventura. WINE PAIRING: Ideal as an aperitif or to accompany fish and savory pastries, also with pasta or white meat. ALCOHOL: 11...
TASTING NOTES OF Pere Ventura Tresor Brut Reserva : View: bright gold, a lively effervescence. Nose: fresh yet powerful, evocative aromas of crisp apple and citrus fruits, notes of toasted nuts and oatmeal. Mouth: The palate well structured, full of flavors...
“The aromas are fresh yet powerful, evocative of crisp apple and citrus fruits with toasty notes of nuts and oats. The palate is well structured and full flavoured with myriad fragrances of acacia blossom, freshly baked pastry, lemon and almond.”
TASTING NOTES OF Pere Cuvée Classic Ventura : View: Greenish yellow, tinged lightly browned. fine and persistent bubble. Nose: Permanent scent with citrus and green apple. Mouth: elegant taste, deliciously lively and effervescent sparkling wine. APPELLATION:...
...soft, full, balanced, with good acidity and flavors of ripe fruit. refreshing and acid end. APPELLATION: Penedes. VINEYARD: Pepe Raventós. GRAPES: Xarel.lo. AGEING: This wine can rest in the bottle for several weeks before being marketed. PREPARATION:...
“The winter was dry and very warm, causing an advanced budding of the strain. Spring was warm and very dry. A vegetative cycle with little water produced a greater concentration in the grapes and a drop in production. Sporadic rainfall in July and at the beginning of August favored a good ripening...”