You'll have in Drinks&Co a large catalog of cava to buy it at the best prices. Have cava from £6.39 at this very moment, from your favorite device , and we will send you your Cava Codorníu at home with such a fantastic value for money, as the Codorníu Brut 200ml.
TASTING NOTES: View: Good release of carbon dioxide with slight formation of mousse. Nose: Pale yellow with green tones. Pleasant aromas of green fruit (apple and pear) and citrus (lemon) and some notes of nuts and toast, her own upbringing in...
“TASTING NOTES OF Rondel Brut:
- View: pale yellow, greenish hues. Good carbonic gas, slight formation of mousse.
- Nose: Pleasant aromas of green fruit (apple and pear) and citrus (lemon), notes of dried fruit, toast, own their cellaring.
- Mouth: fresh, balanced, with light acidity....”
TASTING NOTES: View: Cava Juvé & Camps Reserva de la Familia is equipped with a bright and attractive pale golden colour. Its tiny and abundant bubbles, forming numerous amount rosaries and a stable crown Nose: Deep, intense and elegant, initially evokes...
“CATA NOTES: Juvé y Camps Reserva de la Familia Brut Nature
- View: bright and attractive pale golden.
- Nose: deep, intense and alegante aroma, notes of ripe white fruit, memories of toast and a certain citrus background.
- Boca: integrated on the palate creamy foam. Fresh, spacious and...”
TASTING NOTES: View: pale straw yellow and fine and abundant bubble, very persistent Nose: floral notes Mouth: pleasant sensation of creaminess, good acidity and flavor of lime and pineapple, very lively, broad in flavors and very balanced....
TASTING NOTES OF Freixenet Ice Cuvee Especial : View: Golden yellow, fine and elegant bubbles. Nose: aromas of peach, ripe pear, flowers and a touch of tropical fruit. Mouth: creamy and sweet with a long finish. APPELLATION: Cava. VINEYARD: Freixenet...
“TASTING NOTES OF Codorníu Anna de Rosado Cava:
- View: Cherry strawberry color shades. Fine and pleasant bubbles.
- Nose: notes of red fruits and berries.
- Mouth: thin and light, good acidity and good balance. fresh and attractive finish.
GRAPES: Chardonnay and Pinot Noir....”
...like pineapple and citrus, grapefruit and lime. Palate: The palate is soft, dry, appreciate the sensations provided by the Anna de Codorniu Brut Nature in the mouth with delicate citrus notes, balanced and very refreshing overall. DO: Cava VINEYARD: Codorníu...
“TASTING NOTES OF Anna de Codorniu Brut:
- View: Pale yellow, sparkling clean straw.
- Nose: fragrances of tropical fruits like pineapple and citrus, lime and grapefruit.
- Mouth: refreshing and balanced, very gently, citrus touches.
GRAPES: Chardonnay 70%, 15% Parellada,...”
TASTING NOTES: View: pale straw yellow. Fine bubbles and well integrated into the wine. Nose: Aromas primary characteristic of the varieties used (apple, citrus, almond blossom) supplemented with aromas of like honey, toast, etc.. Mouth: balanced...
“TASTING NOTES OF Gran Bach Brut:
- View: pale straw yellow. fine and well integrated into the wine bubble.
- Nose: primary scents of apple, citrus, almond blossom, toast, honey.
- Mouth: fine bubbles and balanced acidity.
GRAPES: Macabeo, Xarel.lo, Parellada and Chardonnay....”
TASTING NOTES : View: Bach Rosé Brut is pale pink and medium to high intensity . Good gassing crown forming carbonic foamy Nose : Aromas of ripe red fruit pleasant (strawberry , cherry ) , with hints of yeast ( fresh bread ), also complex aromas of nuts...
TASTING NOTES: View: The Palau Gazo Brut is yellow with fine and persistent foam. Nose: Aromas of green apple fruit. Taste: Harmonious, fresh and elegant. GRAPES: Macabeo, Parellada, Xarel-la- CELLAR: Cava Palau
“TASTING NOTES OF Palau Gazo Brut:
- View: pale yellow, fine bubbles and a perfect foam.
- Nose: aromas of yeast, a fruity base ripe apples, bananas and pineapple.
- Mouth: fine presence, slightly sweet attack, balanced, crisp, elegant, character.
GRAPES: 10% Chardonnay, 30%...”
TASTING NOTES OF Codorníu Cava Brut 200ml : View: Pale yellow, clean and bright straw. Fine and continuous and persistent crown rosary bubble. Nose: delicate aromas, tropical fruit like pineapple and citrus, grapefruit and lime. Mouth: smooth, with delicate...
TASTING NOTES OF Codorníu Seleccion Raventos Rosado Cava : View: moderately deep, pale strawberry red with some orange, lighter at the edge. Nose: delicate nose, raspberries and subtle aromas intertwined with delicious herbal and mineral, red flowers,...
“Penedes is situated to the Southwest of Barcelona and is the largest and most important wine producing region of Catalonia. Penedes can accommodate a wide variety of grapes and the wine makers of the region are not shy about experimenting, which takes place on a large scale. Due in part to this...”
“TASTING NOTES OF Gramona III Lustros B/nature 2011:
- View: Straw yellow, green reflections.
- Nose: Strong aging notes, smoky and toasted, mountain flowers, nut butter flavor, caramel latte, forest notes, dried figs and brown glacé.
- Mouth: soft touch, fine entry of the bubble, notes of great...”
TASTING NOTES OF Freixenet Torre del Gall Cava Brut Reserva : View: pale straw, persistent perlage. Nose: fine and subtle. Mouth: dry, fresh, medium acidity, flavors of citrus and white melon. APPELLATION: Cava. GRAPES: Macabeo. PAIRING: seafood, white...
TASTING NOTES: View: Anna de Codorniu Blanc de Noirs has a delicate and fine yellow with very clear and bright with a thin reddish constant bubble. Nose: It is very nice and well perfumed, floral notes highlighted with a red fruit and cassis pass that...
TASTING NOTES OF Anna Blanc de Blancs : View: bright yellow, greenish refl exes. Na fi bubble and persistent rosary continued. Nose: citrus and tropical fruit notes with complex aromas of aging (toasted brioche). Mouth: Creamy, broad and persistent. APPELLATION:...
“TASTING NOTES OF Anna Blanc de Blancs :
- View: Bright yellow, green reflections. Fine and persistent, a rosary continuous bubble.
- Nose: citrus and tropical fruit notes, complex aromas of aging (toasted brioche).
- Mouth: Creamy, broad and persistent.
“TASTING NOTES :View: Codorniu Clásico Selección Brut Nature is golden straw yellow .Nose : Aromas blend classic with notes of apple and toasted almond .Palate : Round and with good persistence .DEGREE OF ALCOHOL : 11.5 °PAIRING: Seafood , fish, pasta and rice.GRAPES : Macabeo , Parellada ,...”
TASTING NOTES: View: Segura Viudas Brut Rosado is pink very powerful yet elegantly presented in sight. Nose: strawberry and passion fruit Mouth: fruits like strawberries and passion fruit GRAPES: 90% 10% Garnacha Trepat CELLAR: Segura Viudas
“Tresor Rosé is a lively pink Spanish fizz, full of redcurrant, wild strawberry, cherry and raspberry aromas. The palate is long, fruity, soft and elegant - a perfect pick-me-up in the summer sunshine.”