You can discover in Drinks&Co the largest catalog of casablanca Valley white wine at the best price. From only £8.34 you can get casablanca Valley white wine quickly, with all facilities , and receive your Wine Casablanca Valley in a few days at home with such an extraordinary value for money, as the William Cole Vineyard Selection Chardonnay.
1 to 20 of 28 products (Casablanca Valley white wine)
“Aromas and flavours of lemon and grapefruit, alongside more tropical fruit flavours of peach and melon.Made from handpicked Central Valley fruit to ensure the finest quality expressions of Chile s most famous grapes. The benefits of cool climate winemaking are evident in the fresh, clean purity...”
TASTING NOTES OF Morandé Reserva Sauvignon Blanc 2011 : View: pale yellow shiny and bright. Nose: mineral and herbaceous notes of green mango and asparagus. Mouth: Very fresh, citrus flavor, long, juicy and elegant, a fruity intensity, great body and...
“- Mineral and herbaceous with notes of green mango and asparagus.
- Pale-yellow, shining and luminous.
- This is a very fresh, citrus-flavoured wine, long, juicy and elegant with fruity intensity, great body and long persistence.”
“- Light greenish-yellow.
- Notes of citrus and other fruits, reminiscent of green apples, white-fleshed peaches and pears, harmoniously combined with wild flowers and a touch of herbs.
- A fresh, fruity wine with an edgy acidity, balanced body and long finish in the mouth.
- As an aperitif or...”
“- Very fresh and with great volume, syrupy and delicate, with a delicious balance of acidity and sweetness, long persistence and elegance.
- White fruits, flowers and fresh citrus, with notes of dried fruit such as toasted hazelnuts.”
“- Light straw in colour with a brilliant pale green hue.
- Lifted, brightly fruity aromas with tropical notes and citrus undertones.
- Fabulously fresh.
- Dry and refreshing with pink grapefruit, cut grass and passion fruit flavours.
- 100% Sauvignon Blanc.
- Limited stock.”
“A clear, bright pale yellow in colour, with refreshing citrus aromas of grapefruit and lime that intermingle with subtle tropical fruit aromas, especially pineapple, and a touch of herbs. On the palate, it is a balanced, fresh and fruity wine, with velvety texture and a persistent, enjoyable finish.”
“The complex nose presents citrusy and grapefruit and lime notes with a subtle touch of white pepper and delicate herbs. The smooth palate bursts with freshness balanced by good volume and persistence.”
“<p>Valdivieso Single Valley Lot Chardonnay is a yellow colour with green tints and slight golden reflections. Great aromatic intensity of citrus fruits, lemon and grapefruit shells mixed with aromas of tropical fruits and toasted notes. <p><p>Lively and refreshing, where citrus...”