You'll have in Drinks&Co a wide range of australia Wines with Cabernet Sauvignon with great deals From only £8.62 you may get australia Wines with Cabernet Sauvignon in just one click, , and you'll enjoy the Wine South East in a few days at home like the Barren Jack Shiraz Cabernet.
“A lovely red that presents fine velvety tannins which go perfectly with the intense palate of ripe blackberries and blackcurrant jam. Its complexity and depth persist to a long flavour-some finish with just a touch of vanillin oak.
Gold Medal: China Wine & Spirits Awards (2015 vintage)”
...long lingering finish leaving a pleasant acidity on the palate.APPELLATION: Margaret River VINEYARD: Prepared by Stella Bella. It has a total of 5 vineyards distributed south of the town of Margaret River in Western Australia state, southwest of Australia....
“- Red with light purple hues.
- Plum fruit leather, mulberry and cherries with hints of menthol and subtle oak derived aromas of clove, nutmeg and cedar.
- Medium weight but full of vibrant cherries, red and black currants and cedar oak. Structural with powdery tannins and juicy, vibrant acidity....”
TASTING NOTES OF Hollick Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot 2012 : View: ruby red, medium intensity. Nose: subtle aromas of raspberry, rose and violet. Mouth: blueberries, plums, soft, pleasant and perfectly balanced tannins. APPELLATION: Coonawarra. VINES:...
“- Appearance: Medium intensity ruby red.
- Aromas: Subtle aromas of raspberry, roses and violets.
- Flavours: Blueberries, plums and supple tannins combine to provide an enjoyable and perfectly balanced wine. The Hollick Tannery Block style is a good accompaniment to food, with its softer...”
...Valley. VINEYARD: Vineyards from a small region represented less than 1.5% of total wine production in Australia. GRAPES: Shiraz Cabernet Sauvignon 65% and 35%. PAIRING: Red meats and cheeses. TEMPERATURE: 16-18 °C ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14%
TASTING NOTES OF Xanadu Estate Cabernet Sauvignon : View: dark purple expresso. Nose: vibrant aromas, characteristic of cassis, blackberries, black plums, hints of bay leaf and mocha. Mouth: full body, full of berries, with layers of black currant and...
“Aromas and flavours of ripe forest fruits, juicy blackcurrants and dark chocolate.
Chief Winemaker Glenn Goodall believes that true quality begins in the vineyard and that winemaking is all about respecting the fruit - purely guiding the wines through to the bottle rather than 'beating them into...”
Berton Vineyards Berton Vineyards was established in 1996 by Bob and Cherie Berton when they purchased a block of land in High Eden, a subregion of the Barossa Valley, South Australia. This idyllic property sits 450m above sea level on gently rolling...
“- There is a pronounced earthiness to this wine.
- Aromas of blue fruits, leather and tobacco on the nose, segue into a myriad of flavours on the palate, including plum, blackberry, spearmint and dark chocolate, all solidly conveyed atop a smoky persistence.
- The palate is bold, fleshy and yet...”
...undertones of tobacco add earthy and chalky notes that cut the sweetness of the wine. APPELLATION: Coonawarra VINEYARD: The Jim Barry Wines's Vineyards have been in production for decades. During that time, they have opened 11 vineyards in the Clare...
...South Australia. They have a total area of 13.5 hectares with clayey and sandy soils on a granite base. Grapes to produce Clonakilla Hilltops Shiraz 2017 were selected specifically from 5 different vineyards Hilltops region, in the southwestern slopes....
“- The wine has signature 'Hilltops' ripe, dark fruit flavours with a deep, concentrated cherry and blackberry character.
- It has fine-grained tannins and racy acidity, which allow it to be enjoyed now but also be aged for up to 10 years.”
“Bright pretty blue fruits, with violets and red fruits and a hint of varietal mintiness.
Battle of Bosworth is one of the most exciting producers from the McLaren Vale, producing a series of outstanding single-vineyard, organic wines from estate-grown fruit, in vineyards that are among the most...”
...chalky tannins. Powerful, aromatic, persistent and charming at once. APPELLATION: McLaren Vale. VINES: D'Arenberg GRAPES: Cabernet Sauvignon. Aging: Aged on lees, without transfer to the final mix, without purification or filtration before bottling. PREPARATION:...
“Unfiltered, varietal Cabernet Sauvignon, which owes its name to a scale in the 19th century vineyard. This was the first in the region with vines in espalier trellis = trellis. The wine was up to 20 months aged in used oak barrels and shows a wonderfully classic Cabernet Sauvignon character - the...”
TASTING NOTES Balnaves Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon 2012 : View: deep dark red. Nose: intense nose, aromas of ripe cassis, licorice and some spicy notes of leather, fine smoked French oak. Boca: solid and structured with a thin end of tannin palate....
“- Deep rich red in colour, the nose is intense with aromas of cassis, blueberry, mint and seaweed, combined with fine mocha-coffee French oak.
- The palate is structured and lean with ripe cassis fruit and a fine tannin finish.”
“A deep and inviting black cherry colour with floral notes of violets and fruity,doughy aromas of just baked blackberry muffins The palate is soft, inviting, and full of free range forest fruits, vanilla, cocoa and loads of supple, fine tannin”
“Fresh, mid-weight in style. Balance is a key feature. Fresh and fruity but with underlying complexity. A great wine that will develop well mid term. The Murdoch Hill Cabernet vines are entering their prime years. At 15 years old their fruit has depth of flavour and character. Mulberries, dark...”
TASTING NOTES Hollick Ravenswood 2008 : View: dark crimson red black completely opaque. Nose: scented fragrance of ripe black currant and dark plum, black chocolate, a hint of mint, cedar and spices. Mouth: full-bodied, flavors of ripe black currant and...
“- Dense crimson with purple hues at the rim.
- Distinctly Cabernet! The nose is a complex amalgam of blackcurrants, plums, cassis, black olives and chocolate.
- The palate is deep, complex and brooding with layers of flavour. Blackberry, dark plum, mulberry and cassis are supported by notes of...”
“- Deep violet with a red rim.
- Displays fresh cassis and blackcurrants with wild blackberry fruits. Leather, briary notes and anise with cedar compliment the fruits.
- Lovely rich cassis and blackcurrant fruits line the mouth providing a long and persistent palate with 'classic McLaren Vale...”
“<p>Xanadu Estate Cabernet Sauvignon is packed full of aromas and flavours of ripe forest fruits, juicy blackcurrants and dark chocolate. <p><p>Full-bodied with a persistent berry fruit finish.<p>”