You'll get in Drinks&Co a large catalog of wines with Xarel·lo to get the best prices. You can have wines with Xarel·lo from only £10.46 immediately, without complications , and enjoy your Cava Codorníu in a few days at home with such a tremendous value for money, as the Rondel Brut.
TASTING NOTES: Blanc Pescador View: Light colour, with light greenish-yellow hues, very pale and bright. Nose: Aromatic, slightly fruity and delicately strong. Mouth: Sparkling, light with a pleasant taste. APPELLATION: Empordà WINERY: Castillo de Perelada...
TASTING NOTES: View: Good release of carbon dioxide with slight formation of mousse. Nose: Pale yellow with green tones. Pleasant aromas of green fruit (apple and pear) and citrus (lemon) and some notes of nuts and toast, her own upbringing in...
“TASTING NOTES OF Rondel Brut:
- View: pale yellow, greenish hues. Good carbonic gas, slight formation of mousse.
- Nose: Pleasant aromas of green fruit (apple and pear) and citrus (lemon), notes of dried fruit, toast, own their cellaring.
- Mouth: fresh, balanced, with light acidity....”
TASTING NOTES: View: Cava Juvé & Camps Reserva de la Familia is equipped with a bright and attractive pale golden colour. Its tiny and abundant bubbles, forming numerous amount rosaries and a stable crown Nose: Deep, intense and elegant, initially evokes...
“CATA NOTES: Juvé y Camps Reserva de la Familia Brut Nature
- View: bright and attractive pale golden.
- Nose: deep, intense and alegante aroma, notes of ripe white fruit, memories of toast and a certain citrus background.
- Boca: integrated on the palate creamy foam. Fresh, spacious and...”
TASTING NOTES: View: pale straw yellow and fine and abundant bubble, very persistent Nose: floral notes Mouth: pleasant sensation of creaminess, good acidity and flavor of lime and pineapple, very lively, broad in flavors and very balanced....
TASTING NOTES OF Freixenet Ice Cuvee Especial : View: Golden yellow, fine and elegant bubbles. Nose: aromas of peach, ripe pear, flowers and a touch of tropical fruit. Mouth: creamy and sweet with a long finish. APPELLATION: Cava. VINEYARD: Freixenet...
...like pineapple and citrus, grapefruit and lime. Palate: The palate is soft, dry, appreciate the sensations provided by the Anna de Codorniu Brut Nature in the mouth with delicate citrus notes, balanced and very refreshing overall. DO: Cava VINEYARD: Codorníu...
“TASTING NOTES OF Anna de Codorniu Brut:
- View: Pale yellow, sparkling clean straw.
- Nose: fragrances of tropical fruits like pineapple and citrus, lime and grapefruit.
- Mouth: refreshing and balanced, very gently, citrus touches.
GRAPES: Chardonnay 70%, 15% Parellada,...”
TASTING NOTES: View: pale straw yellow. Fine bubbles and well integrated into the wine. Nose: Aromas primary characteristic of the varieties used (apple, citrus, almond blossom) supplemented with aromas of like honey, toast, etc.. Mouth: balanced...
“TASTING NOTES OF Gran Bach Brut:
- View: pale straw yellow. fine and well integrated into the wine bubble.
- Nose: primary scents of apple, citrus, almond blossom, toast, honey.
- Mouth: fine bubbles and balanced acidity.
GRAPES: Macabeo, Xarel.lo, Parellada and Chardonnay....”
TASTING NOTES: View: The Palau Gazo Brut is yellow with fine and persistent foam. Nose: Aromas of green apple fruit. Taste: Harmonious, fresh and elegant. GRAPES: Macabeo, Parellada, Xarel-la- CELLAR: Cava Palau
“TASTING NOTES OF Palau Gazo Brut:
- View: pale yellow, fine bubbles and a perfect foam.
- Nose: aromas of yeast, a fruity base ripe apples, bananas and pineapple.
- Mouth: fine presence, slightly sweet attack, balanced, crisp, elegant, character.
GRAPES: 10% Chardonnay, 30%...”
TASTING NOTES OF Anima de Raimat Blanco 2017 : View: pale yellow, greenish reflections. Nose: notes of yellow fruit like peach and nectarine, white as pear and melon, citrus and tropical notes more, notes of white flowers and Mediterranean herbs. Mouth:...
TASTING NOTES OF Raventós I Blanc de Nit 2016 : View: pale pink, salmon reflections. Nose: citrus, white fruit and cherries. Mouth: Vibrant, good acidity, soft and well integrated carbonic. APPELLATION: Cava. GRAPES: Macabeo, Xarel.lo, Parellada and Monastrell....
“Penedes is situated to the Southwest of Barcelona and is the largest and most important wine producing region of Catalonia. Penedes can accommodate a wide variety of grapes and the wine makers of the region are not shy about experimenting, which takes place on a large scale. Due in part to this...”
“TASTING NOTES OF Gramona III Lustros B/nature 2011:
- View: Straw yellow, green reflections.
- Nose: Strong aging notes, smoky and toasted, mountain flowers, nut butter flavor, caramel latte, forest notes, dried figs and brown glacé.
- Mouth: soft touch, fine entry of the bubble, notes of great...”
TASTING NOTES OF Anna Blanc de Blancs : View: bright yellow, greenish refl exes. Na fi bubble and persistent rosary continued. Nose: citrus and tropical fruit notes with complex aromas of aging (toasted brioche). Mouth: Creamy, broad and persistent. APPELLATION:...
“TASTING NOTES OF Anna Blanc de Blancs :
- View: Bright yellow, green reflections. Fine and persistent, a rosary continuous bubble.
- Nose: citrus and tropical fruit notes, complex aromas of aging (toasted brioche).
- Mouth: Creamy, broad and persistent.
TASTING NOTES:fresh, light and pleasant, a delicious and elegant, intense, soft, silky finish, good Carbonic release. A long end. APPELLATION: Cava. GRAPES: Parellada, Xarel.lo and Macabeo. PAIRING: as an aperitif or with seafood. ALCOHOL: 11.5%
“- Pinord Seleccion Brut Cava NV is a rich, yet floral traditional method sparkling wine, made from the traditional Catalan grapes of Parellada, Xarel-Lo and Macabeo. It undergoes extended lees ageing to increase its intensity of flavour. Made in the region of Penedes, Spain's centre of Cava...”
“TASTING NOTES :View: Codorniu Clásico Selección Brut Nature is golden straw yellow .Nose : Aromas blend classic with notes of apple and toasted almond .Palate : Round and with good persistence .DEGREE OF ALCOHOL : 11.5 °PAIRING: Seafood , fish, pasta and rice.GRAPES : Macabeo , Parellada ,...”
TASTING NOTES : View: Pares Baltà Brut is yellow gold. Nose: Intense with notes of pastry and lactic touches on a background of ripe white fruits . Mouth: The palate is soft and balanced. Long and complex finish. DEGREE OF ALCOHOL : 12% TEMPERATURE: 6...
“- Colour: pale yellow.
- Nose: white peaches, apples, pears, melon and lime.
- Palate: rich flavours of apple, honeydew, peach and mineral notes. It is fruit-forward and nicely balanced, with a clean finish of tropical fruits.
- Pares Balta Cava Brut is a delightful sparkling wine from the...”
TASTING NOTES OF Pere Ventura Tresor Brut Reserva : View: bright gold, a lively effervescence. Nose: fresh yet powerful, evocative aromas of crisp apple and citrus fruits, notes of toasted nuts and oatmeal. Mouth: The palate well structured, full of flavors...
“The aromas are fresh yet powerful, evocative of crisp apple and citrus fruits with toasty notes of nuts and oats. The palate is well structured and full flavoured with myriad fragrances of acacia blossom, freshly baked pastry, lemon and almond.”
“TASTING NOTES OF Llopart Panoramic Brut 2012:View: Golden yellow, bright golden highlights. Bubble fine.Nose: complex aromas of long aging: shades derived from the lees, toast, honey and nuts, reducing light strokes.Mouth: broad and structured, very creamy, and with a perfect sugar-acid...”
TASTING NOTES OF Gramona Impérial Brut Gran Reserva 2013: View: pale yellow straw-colored reflections. Nose: ripe fruit, spicy finely lnotas (pepper and nutmeg) and mineral memories. Mouth: Remarkable entrance, spacious in its path, lively, refreshing,...
“TASTING NOTES OF Gramona Impérial Brut 2013:
- View: straw yellow, golden reflections again.
- Nose: A subtle perfume of apple, biscuits, spices, flowers, yeast, ripe fruit aromas with toasty, nutty backgrounds.
- Mouth: Tasty and structured. Oily, with very well integrated bubble, perfect...”