Wines without Appellation (Spain)
Natureo Rosado 201875cl
Natureo Rosado 2019
|Type Of Wine:||Alcohol-free wine|
|Sparkling Colour :||Rosé|
|Vintage:||2018 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Wines without Appellation (Spain) (Other regions, Spain)|
|Grapes:||Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah|
Description of Natureo Rosado 2018
Natureo Rosado 2018 (Cabernet Sauvignon and Syrah)
- View: This wine red light but intense cherry.
- Nose: This is a wine with aromas of wild berries and red licorice.
- Mouth: Fresh, lively and fruity on the palate with predominant red fruit flavors and a long finish.
APPELLATION: Penedes, Spain.
VINEYARD: Bodegas Torres.
GRAPES: Cabernet Sauvignon and Syrah.
AGEING: This wine is young, not subjected to the ripening process.
PREPARATION: This wine is produced under completely ecological processes.
WINE PAIRING: This makes an excellent appetizer. Wonderful with tapas and traditional Spanish sausage and vegetable dishes and pastas. It is certainly ideal for desserts, like a mixture of berries strudel edge (which is a rich cake consisting of thin layers of jam and cream-filled pastry).
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 10 ° C
Reviews of Natureo Rosado 2018
- Produced from Moscatel de Alejandria, which is normally used as a table grape, this wine has plenty of flavour with fruity notes of pear, banana and citrus.
- This is a rich, fresh and floral wine with less than 0.5% alcohol and less than half the calories of a normal wine. For those who want to enjoy all the flavour of wine with the minimum of alcohol.
Torres Natureo Rose 2016
A very good rosé but with too much wood flavour.
Natureo Free Rosado 2019
It is a very recommendable Catalunya.