Wines without Appellation (Spain)
Natureo Rosado 201475cl
Natureo Rosado 2019
Description of Natureo Rosado 2014
Natureo Rosado 2014
TASTING NOTES OF Natureo Rosado 2014:
- View: bright raspberry pink.
- Nose: fresh fruit aromas of berries.
- Mouth: convincing with juicy red fruit flavors and good length.
APPELLATION: Wines without Appellation (Spain).
VINEYARD: Miguel Torres
GRAPES: Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah.
PAIRING: tapas and pasta.
TEMPERATURE: 8 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 0.5%
Reviews of Natureo Rosado 2014
- Produced from Moscatel de Alejandria, which is normally used as a table grape, this wine has plenty of flavour with fruity notes of pear, banana and citrus.
- This is a rich, fresh and floral wine with less than 0.5% alcohol and less than half the calories of a normal wine. For those who want to enjoy all the flavour of wine with the minimum of alcohol.
Torres Natureo Rose 2016
A very good rosé but with too much wood flavour.
Natureo Free Rosado 2019
The Natureo Rosado is a fantastic value for money.