Elaboration of Selección Viña Pomal
Selección Viña Pomal
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION:A pack with 3 bottles of wine of different types of Pomal vineyard belonging to the denomination of origin Rioja vineyard and a corkscrew Pomal.
PRODUCER: Viña Pomal.
- Designation of Origin: La Rioja.
- Composition of the pack:
- 1 bottle of white wine vineyard Pomal 2018 made from a blend of 70% and grapes Viura Malvasía 30%, with an alcohol content of 12.5% and awarded 90 points from the critical James Suckling.
- 1 bottle of rose wine Vine Pomal 2028, produced from a blend of 70% Garnacha Viura and 30%, a ranking of 13.5% and a score of 90/100 by James Sucking critical.
- 1 bottle of wine vineyard Pomal Tempranillo Reserva 2014. Made with 100%, an alcohol content of 13.5% and has been awarded 90 points in the Penin Guide.
- 1 corkscrew Pomal vineyard.
Traits that characterize today the label of Viña Pomal Reserva like the hard forms of the typography, the frame in burgundy color or the illustration of the Winery, are already distinguishable in the product of the beginning of the 20s, always on its Burgundy type bottle. The harvest of 1930 incorporates on the label an element still present today: the seal that indicates the possession of the 10th registry of the Bottler Registry, the first and oldest in Spain. In 1954 the stamp of the then newly constituted Regulatory Council of Rioja, born to guarantee the quality level of Rioja wine under its control is also included.More about the Winery