Ryst Dupeyron (Whisky)
Product not available in United Kingdom
£117.45 + £10.44 Shipping (24h - 3 days)
Shipping: Vintage and Co (France)
£ You will receive 1.8 points for each unit bought
If you liked Whisky Captain Burn 1997, you may also enjoy...
Description · Ryst Dupeyron
Whisky Captain Burn 1997
- Colour: Whisky Captain Burn, amber
- Odor: Mild
- Taste: With great body
ALCOHOL: 40% Vol
Ryst-Dupeyron produced the oldest and best brandies in the world, combining power and elegance. The rare Armagnac Dupeyron of this manufacturer is stored in oak barrels and only bottled shortly before its marketing. Ryst-Dupeyron was founded in 1832 by Mr. Dupeyron who planted the first vines...
Buy Ryst Dupeyron Spirits:
Highlighted review about Whisky Captain Burn 1997
Posted on 12/07/11 at 13.09
Whisky Captain Burn
More reviews about Whisky Captain Burn 1997
Posted on 14/02/13 at 05.04
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Whisky Captain Burn 1996
Whisky Captain Burn Single Malt
- Color: Whisky Captain Burn Single Malt 1996 has a copper colour
- Smell: The nose is fruity, malt, honey and vanilla notes.
- Mouth: The palate is soft and slightly spicy. Some floral notes in the final
CELLAR: Armagnac Dupeyron
- View: Speyside Whisky Captain Burn 1996 has an amber color.
- Smell: Intense aromas and pleasant.
- Mouth: Mouth smooth, mellow, with hints of oak and nuts.
ALCOHOL: 43% Vol