William Sanderson & Sons (Whisky)
Product not available in United States
+ £4.31 Shipping (48h - 3 days)
Save £1.87! (-20%)
Shipping: Vinos Baco (Spain)
£ You will receive 0.11 points for each unit bought
This is a Scotch whisky made and bottled by the William Sanderson distillery in Edinburgh. Its company was founded in the late 19th century and is now one of the best-selling in its category. Its founder was apprenticed to one of the most important liquor merchants and then managed to establish his own company. His son and grandson decided to continue the tradition of whisky making and year after year they perfect the methods that have led them to worldwide recognition. The family union and the careful choice of materials and practices has led Vat 69 to the outstanding place it occupies today thanks to its excellent quality and distinctive features.
If you liked Vat 69, you may also enjoy...
Description · William Sanderson & Sons
- Colour: Vat 69 has a beautiful amber colour with golden highlights.
- Aroma: Rich bouquet, full of sweet notes of caramel and spice, followed by barley malt, a subtle brush of wheat, and hints of pear.
- Taste: Smooth and simple on the palate, with distinctive flavours of ground almonds and barley malt. Subtle notes of biscuit, pear, and a light peppery touch. The finish is quite woody and spiced, with a little bit of caramel.
PRODUCER: Vat 69.
PRODUCTION DETAILS: The journey of this liqueur began in 1882 with an experiment. In search for the perfect blend of whisky, William Sanderson created a sample of 100 different vattings of whisky, and contacted a panel of expert tasters to select the best. In the end, the 69th creation was selected, giving rise to the name. Forty different malt and grain whiskies are artfully blended together to create this spirit. Vat 69 carries no aging statement, thus its smooth character and the rich flavour profiles come from the delicate blending work derived of years of experience in the craftsmanship. This is a smooth liqueur, perfect to be enjoyed neat or on the rocks for a fine, sophisticated sip.
William Sanderson & Sons
William Sanderson & Son is a Scottish distillery named after the founder and his eldest son, who would later become a partner. After studying the production of spirits, William Sanderson began to experiment with his own recipes for blends, finally coming up with a number of different recipes...
Buy William Sanderson & Sons Spirits:
Vat 69 1L
Highlighted review about Vat 69
More reviews about Vat 69
Posted on 23/01/18 at 10.59
Posted on 20/01/16 at 18.29
Posted on 01/07/16 at 14.56
- Color: Vat 69 Finest Scotch has an amber colour.
- Smell: Sweet with hints of caramel, cereal grains.
- Mouth: Melted butter, herbs and a touch of bitterness that gives it its...
Posted on 19/05/13 at 05.09
I found it blameless
Posted on 26/07/19 at 12.41
Posted on 13/11/18 at 18.32
Posted on 30/08/18 at 12.56
Posted on 11/04/17 at 09.04
Posted on 13/09/16 at 14.23