Tullamore Dew Company (Whisky)
£21.59 + £4.99 Shipping (3 - 5 days)
£210.21 + £21.11 Shipping (8 - 12 days)
£420.42 + £30.69 Shipping (8 - 12 days)
Shipping: TheDrinkShop UK
£ You will receive 0.33 points for each unit bought
Quality and tradition define this Tullamore Dew Triple Distilled , which since 1829 elaborates this blend with the highest quality standards. Tullamore means "the great hill" and is in fact the Gaelic root name of the Irish people in which this whiskey was born which today - and due to the fluctuations of history - is made in Cork, in the southern part of the country . The "Dew" corresponds to the initials of one of the first owners and main driver, Daniel E. Williams, who was also a great benefactor of Tullamore, because when it was still a luxury paid for electricity for the entire town.
Technical sheet · Tullamore Dew
If you liked Tullamore Dew, you may also enjoy...
Description · Tullamore Dew Company
- Colour: This drink has a tradition amber colouring with bright honey yellow tints.
- Aroma: On the nose, the primary scents include that of apples, citrus fruits, and vanilla. Oak spices add a punch of heat into the nostrils.
- Taste: Bitter grain flavours meld beautifully with sweet tastes of apples. Oak spices and vanilla add extra depth to the flavour of this beverage. Due to the average alcohol content and oak spices, the drink may burn as it goes down. However, it has a mellow finish.
PRODUCER: Daniel E. Williams opened the Tullamore distillery in 1829, in Tullamore, Ireland. Throughout the decades, the distillery was passed down throughout the Williams family. Desmond Williams, the grandson of Daniel E. Williams, is credited for making the recipe used in Tullamore Dew blended whiskey. The distillery stopped producing alcohol for a few decades in the mid-1900s but resumed production in 2014.
PRODUCTION DETAILS: Three types of grains are used in the making of this whisky. Along with using three types of grains, the beverage is triple distilled, triple blended in a pot still, and matured in three types of casks (ex-bourbon casks, ex-sherry casks, and refilled casks). This provides the whisky with a unique flavour.
Tullamore Dew Company
The Tullamore D.E.W. Company is known for its wide range of triple-distilled, triple-blended whiskeys from the centre of Ireland . From the Tullamore D.E.W. Original to the special cask finishes like Tullamore D.E.W. 15 Year Old Trilogy or Tullamore D.E.W. Cider Cask Finish, the character of this...
Buy Tullamore Dew Company Spirits:
Highlighted review about Tullamore Dew
Posted on 26/07/19 at 12.41
More reviews about Tullamore Dew
Posted on 13/10/17 at 12.07
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
Tullamore Dew Standard Blend
- The early floral yet biscuit flavour reflects the grain whiskey, while the soft spicy notes can be attributed to the pot still whiskey in the blend. The citrus flavour is contributed by the malt. Finally notice the nutty or even marzipan note combined with distinctive vanilla in the finish - imparted by the sherry and bourbon casks used in maturation.
- Nose: Light sweet citrus and green apple combined with vanilla undertones.
- Taste: Early fresh fruit leads to a definite light spice followed by some toasted wood which evolves into a delicious vanilla sweetness.
- Finish: Medium length, buttery mellowness with a touch of marzipan accompanying the lingering vanilla.
Posted on 07/11/15 at 12.31