Tullamore Dew Company (Whisky)
Product not available in United States
£12.66 + £4.31 Shipping (48h - 3 days)
Shipping: Vinos Baco (Spain)
£ You will receive 0.19 points for each unit bought
Quality and tradition define this Tullamore Dew Triple Distilled , which since 1829 elaborates this blend with the highest quality standards. Tullamore means "the great hill" and is in fact the Gaelic root name of the Irish people in which this whiskey was born which today - and due to the fluctuations of history - is made in Cork, in the southern part of the country . The "Dew" corresponds to the initials of one of the first owners and main driver, Daniel E. Williams, who was also a great benefactor of Tullamore, because when it was still a luxury paid for electricity for the entire town.
Technical sheet · Tullamore Dew
If you liked Tullamore Dew, you may also enjoy...
Description · Tullamore Dew Company
- Colour: This drink has a tradition amber colouring with bright honey yellow tints.
- Aroma: On the nose, the primary scents include that of apples, citrus fruits, and vanilla. Oak spices add a punch of heat into the nostrils.
- Taste: Bitter grain flavours meld beautifully with sweet tastes of apples. Oak spices and vanilla add extra depth to the flavour of this beverage. Due to the average alcohol content and oak spices, the drink may burn as it goes down. However, it has a mellow finish.
PRODUCER: Daniel E. Williams opened the Tullamore distillery in 1829, in Tullamore, Ireland. Throughout the decades, the distillery was passed down throughout the Williams family. Desmond Williams, the grandson of Daniel E. Williams, is credited for making the recipe used in Tullamore Dew blended whiskey. The distillery stopped producing alcohol for a few decades in the mid-1900s but resumed production in 2014.
PRODUCTION DETAILS: Three types of grains are used in the making of this whisky. Along with using three types of grains, the beverage is triple distilled, triple blended in a pot still, and matured in three types of casks (ex-bourbon casks, ex-sherry casks, and refilled casks). This provides the whisky with a unique flavour.
Tullamore Dew Company
Buy Tullamore Dew Company Spirits:
Highlighted review about Tullamore Dew
Posted on 26/07/19 at 12.41
More reviews about Tullamore Dew
Posted on 07/11/15 at 12.31
Whisky Tullamore Dew 75cl
Posted on 26/03/14 at 10.06
Posted on 01/06/18 at 12.48
- Color: golden amber.
- Flavour: light sweet citrus and green apple combined with hints of vanilla.
- Taste: fresh fruit, Luez defined peak, followed by a...
Posted on 26/02/18 at 15.24
- Color: bright golden.
- Flavour: notes of orange zest and green apples, spices, characteristics of pot still whiskey, nuts and vanilla.
Posted on 01/07/16 at 05.24