If you liked The Tyrconnell 1L, you may also enjoy...
Description · Tyrconnell
The Tyrconnell 1L
- Color: The Tyrconnell Malt Litre 1L is very pale gold, maybe even vanilla.
- Odour: a fruity whiskey, and it shows from the beginning. It is very fragrant, with notes of lime, apple, flowers, honey. We may also notice some caramel and wood, well balanced.
- Taste: It is oil body without being too dense. It is creamy and it can be several minutes savoring each and every one of the many nuances of this wonder. Among many, we can note vanilla, flowers, honey, rosemary, apple and lime. Has some smoke at the end and is very mild.
Buy Tyrconnell Spirits:
Tyrconnell Madeira Cask 10 Year old
Tyrconnell 15 Year old Madeira Cask
Tyrconnell 16 Year old Oloroso & Moscatel Cask Finish
Highlighted review about The Tyrconnell 1L
Posted on 30/08/17 at 09.10
The Tyrconnell 1L
Odor full and fruity aroma with touches of citrus
characteristic orange and lemon flavor, with a strong presence of malt, well balanced thanks to a sweet oiliness
long finish with a malty aftertaste.
More reviews about The Tyrconnell 1L
Posted on 01/06/14 at 06.58
The Tyrconnell 1L is blameless
Posted on 22/01/16 at 04.49
Posted on 12/01/16 at 13.59
- Oaked dryness and an oily note
- The palatereveals to befull and sweet with barley malt and hot buttered granary toast with honey
- The finish is dry and grassy with a little spice
- Alcohol Grade: 40%
- Prizes & Distinctions: 2012 IWSC Silver and Outstanding Medal | 2009 IWSC Gold Medal and Best in Class, NYSA Best in Class and Great Taste Gold Medal.
Posted on 18/11/15 at 17.04
The Tyrconnel 1L
Country / R & eacute gion Distillery Ireland Tyrconnell Single Malt Type Capacity 70 cl Degree & eacute 40% The Tyrconnell Single Malt is a non tourb é é distilled twice. It pr & eacute feel a nice golden color, a nose herbac & eacute bringing the freshness of fruit Notes & eacute es, citrus, green apple and honey. On the palate, retouve olfactory sensations, very smoothly and the GERET é é.
Posted on 29/04/14 at 09.55
Previously owned by the Distillery Watts, which dates back to 1762. The family Watt has a proud tradition of producing good whiskey, and even love for horse racing.
The Tyrconnell was their flagship brand, and the name of a racehorse of great success of the family-owned Watt