Product not available in United States
£18.90 + £6.75 Shipping (3 - 11 days)
Shipping: Passione Vino (Italy)
£ You will receive 0.28 points for each unit bought
The The Snow Grouse , another unique product of Edrington, is made from cereals and matures in oak barrels. This whisky should be kept in the freezer and served ice-cold.
The The Snow Grouse offers vanilla notes and a soft and delicate taste with sweet notes.
The label depicts a grouse living in the highest mountains of the Scottish Highlands and as unique as this Scottish whisky.
If you liked The Snow Grouse, you may also enjoy...
Description · Edrington
The Snow Grouse
TASTING NOTES OF The Snow Grouse :
- Color: straw, clean and bright.
- Odor: creamy vanilla soft, cloudy honey, nutmeg and toasted light.
- Taste: soft, vanilla fondant. Sweet, lingering finish.
Buy Edrington Spirits:
Highlighted review about The Snow Grouse
More reviews about The Snow Grouse
Posted on 29/05/17 at 15.34
- Color: Golden honey.
- Smell: Slightly metallic with vanilla builds on ginger and peach notes.
- Taste: Pleasant, without being very spicy, with notes of cereal and fresh fruit...
Posted on 23/09/15 at 10.27
- Colour: straw yellow.
- Flavour: aromas of honey, sweetness.
- Taste: notes of lovely, creamy, soft and sweet candy.
Posted on 13/06/15 at 05.14
The Snow Grouse is a mighty spirit
Posted on 04/10/13 at 06.17
Whisky The Famous Grouse Snow Grouse is a mighty spirit
Posted on 11/03/15 at 12.57