The Famous Grouse (Whisky)
Product not available in United States
If you liked The Famous Grouse 1.75L, you may also enjoy...
Description · The Famous Grouse
The Famous Grouse 1.75L
TASTING NOTES OF The Famous Grouse 1.75L :
- Colour: golden amber.
- Flavour: notes of caramel apples, hints of dried flowers and cake of barley.
- Taste: fruit flavors, sweet, smoky, medium, warm and round in the Taste body.
PRODUCER: Highland Distillers Co.
The Famous Grouse
The Scottish Famous Grouse Whiskey has been Scotland's favourite whiskey for more than 30 years. The distillery was born in 1896 thanks to Matthew Gloag, whose signature is still printed on every bottle. Over the years, generations of the Gloag family have worked with expert blenders and other...
Buy The Famous Grouse Spirits:
Highlighted review about The Famous Grouse 1.75L
More reviews about The Famous Grouse 1.75L
Posted on 26/08/15 at 16.27
- Color: light golden and shiny.
- Flavour: citrus flavors, well balanced oak sherry.
- Taste: medium-bodied, classic, mature, special freshness, with...
Posted on 31/10/17 at 04.49