Nikka Distilling Company (Whisky)
If you liked Nikka Pure Malt Black 50cl, you may also enjoy...
Description · Nikka Distilling Company
Nikka Pure Malt Black 50cl
- Color: Light amber
- Smell: Good marriage of notes sweet and fruity (peach marmalade) and notes dry soil (peat, light smoke, oak). Vanilla remarkable. Tips flower honey.
- Taste: More peat now, even touches of gouache phenolics. Slightly spicy. The ripe fruit and some candy. Tips salted licorice finish. Finish: spices, fresh cocoa and smoke.
ALCOHOL: 43% Vol
Nikka Distilling Company
Of the two malt whiskey distilleries Nikka Yoichi tastier, male and peat malt aromas. The whiskey gets its distinct aroma and body from direct heating distillation, in which the stills are heated with natural charcoal, fine powder - the traditional method that is rarely used today, even in...
Buy Nikka Distilling Company Spirits:
Highlighted review about Nikka Pure Malt Black 50cl
More reviews about Nikka Pure Malt Black 50cl
Posted on 09/04/16 at 19.33
Posted on 14/02/18 at 15.10
- Color: Nikka Pure Malt Black has an orange color with golden highlights.
- Flavour: The nose fruity and sweet touches, too smoky notes and vanilla background.
- Taste: In...
Posted on 11/07/15 at 05.19
Posted on 03/07/15 at 06.30
Whisky Nikka Malt Black 50cl is blameless
Posted on 27/01/15 at 15.46
- Color: Nikka Vatted Whisky Pure Malt Black 50cl has an amber color with orange tones
- Odour: Marzipan, peaches, nectarines and molasses come first, under no wine gums, some...
Posted on 16/12/14 at 05.38
Nikka Pure Malt Black is awesome
Posted on 25/05/19 at 05.14
Posted on 24/01/19 at 04.45