Kilchoman Distillery (Whisky)
£71.19 + £14.64 Shipping (8 - 12 days)
£427.14 + £21.11 Shipping (8 - 12 days)
£854.28 + £30.69 Shipping (8 - 12 days)
Shipping: Gourmet en casa TCM - UK (Spain)
£ You will receive 1.05 points for each unit bought
If you liked Kilchoman Sanaig, you may also enjoy...
Description · Kilchoman Distillery
- Color: Amber with mahogany touches.
- Flavour: Aromas of pineapple chunks and white grapes, with hints of fresh coffee. It is subtly spicy. Toffee cubes.
- Taste: lighter Frutos (for the time of preparing the peach variety) with black chocolate, raisins and a touch of red fruit. With a little black pepper also.
PRODUCTION DETAILS: Kilchoman Sanaig is a unique pleasantly peaceful malt whose distillation process has been carried out both barrels Bourbon and Sherry casks. It is named after a small rocky stream near the distillery on the west coast of the island. Remember fruit and earthy notes found through this, with a hint of raisins covered with dark chocolate.
Buy Kilchoman Distillery Spirits:
More reviews about Kilchoman Sanaig
Posted on 15/08/19 at 04.32
- This sherry cask scotch whisky is matured in a high proportion of oloroso barrels, imparting a balance of dried fruits, dark chocolate and rich peat smoke into the spirit.
- Nose: Fragrant heather, raisins, pear and orange peel with waves of stoned fruits, mixed spices and rich peat smoke.
- Palate: Overripe plums, red cherries and hints of citrus give way to rich barbeque peat smoke, toffee, oak and dark chocolate.
- Finish: Mouth-coating mixed fruit, caramel, cinnamon and clove with layers of brown sugar, spices, peat smoke and lasting sweetness.
Posted on 25/05/19 at 05.14
Posted on 04/09/18 at 16.20