Jack Daniel's Distillery (Whisky)
When an iconic singer and an iconic whiskey pair up, you just know that something special will come out of it. That is exactly what has happened with Jack Daniel's Sinatra Select. This special edition of Jack Daniel's was designed as a tribute to the one-of-a-kind singer who won the world's heart with his voice. Jack Daniel's was the whiskey that Sinatra loved - he even had a glass of it on stage with him sometimes while singing.
This exceptionally smooth release is made using specially designed barrels that have deep grooves carved into the staves which give the maturing whiskey more surface area to interact with. This extra exposure to the toasted oak gives Jack Daniel's Sinatra Select a richer colour, a more vibrant flavour, and a velvety finish. Try it like Sinatra, with a lot of ice and a splash of water to set the flavour free, or however else you see fit.
Jack Daniel's won over Sinatra's heart with the same charcoal-mellowed Tennessee whiskey that it has been making since 1866. The first distillery to ever be officially registered in the United States, this company still uses the same recipe to craft its award-winning spirit. Jasper Newton Daniel, also known as Jack, developed a blend of rye, corn, and barley that was so perfect that it has never needed changing.
If you liked Jack Daniel's Sinatra Select 1L, you may also enjoy...
Description · Jack Daniel's Distillery
Jack Daniel's Sinatra Select 1L
- Color: Jack Daniel's Sinatra Select 1L has a bright and intense amber.
- Smell: Intense spicy and toasted notes with a pleasant sweet and elegant smoky background air.
- Taste: The softness envelops the palate, filling the mouth with spicy, memories of toffee and banana, with nice and sassy and elegant notes of smoky oak. 45 are present but their present balance with the rest of the set. Final long and very persistent, leaving extremely soft vanilla sensations.
PRODUCER: Jack Daniel's Distillery
COUNTRY: United States
Jack Daniel's Distillery
Jack Daniel's is an American Tennessee whiskey distillery, famous for its square bottles and black label. The distillery was founded by Jack Daniel in 1866 in Lynchburg, Tennessee. Jack bought his business in 1895, he decided to change the round shape of the bottle to the square that will soon...
Buy Jack Daniel's Distillery Spirits:
Highlighted review about Jack Daniel's Sinatra Select 1L
More reviews about Jack Daniel's Sinatra Select 1L
Posted on 28/05/18 at 10.06
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- These Sinatra barrels have deep grooves on the...
Posted on 28/12/15 at 10.18
Posted on 20/11/15 at 20.42
Posted on 10/06/15 at 11.56
Posted on 26/02/15 at 15.25
Posted on 19/02/15 at 17.26
- Color: Jack Daniel's Sinatra Select 1L shows a dark amber
- Flavour: Intense spicy and toasted notes with a pleasant sweet and elegant smoky background air.
- Taste: The softness...
Posted on 28/02/19 at 03.53
Country: United States
Content: 1 l