Jack Daniel's 1.5L
Jack Daniel's Distillery (Whisky)
£48.91 + £4.99 Shipping (3 - 5 days)
£293.47 + £4.99 Shipping (3 - 5 days)
£857.44 + £45.13 Shipping (8 - 12 days)
Shipping: TheDrinkShop UK
£ You will receive 0.75 points for each unit bought
Jack Daniel's is a Tennessee whiskey and not a bourbon. After distillation, the whisky is filtered by a layer of 3 m maple wood charcoal before aging it in barrels. This process, the Lincoln County Process, gives all its sweetness to the star of the whiskeys.
If you liked Jack Daniel's 1.5L, you may also enjoy...
Description · Jack Daniel's Distillery
Jack Daniel's 1.5L
- Colour: Jack Daniel's 1.5L is a warm amber hue.
- Aroma: Toasted nuts and burnt brown sugar with a mineral edge.
- Taste: A gentle entry, medium-bodied and slightly dry, with notes of caramel corn and white pepper, before an elemental journey of earth, fire, and steel. This is followed by a soothing caramel and vanilla finish.
PRODUCER: Jack Daniel's Distillery. One of the only places in the world where you won't see its familiar bottle and old-fashioned black label is the distillery's own home turf in Moore County, Tennessee, it being a dry county. You could call Jack Daniel's 1.5L a bourbon, but Jack says it's Tennessee Whiskey all the way.
COUNTRY: United States
PRODUCTION DETAILS: There's a good reason that Jack Daniel's can consistently claim to be the best-selling whisky on the planet. It uses only the finest grains. It uses iron-free, beautifully pure and distinctive water from its own cave spring. It mellows its whiskey painstakingly by passing it through no less than ten feet of charcoal made with sugar maple wood. It matures the results in new American oak barrels for as long as it needs to. And it uses recipes and processes honed, and skills crafted and handed down, over the many years since its founding in Lynchburg in 1866. Then it keeps doing all of this. After all, it has a reputation to uphold.
Jack Daniel's Distillery
Jack Daniel's is an American Tennessee whiskey distillery, famous for its square bottles and black label. The distillery was founded by Jack Daniel in 1866 in Lynchburg, Tennessee. Jack bought his business in 1895, he decided to change the round shape of the bottle to the square that will soon...
Buy Jack Daniel's Distillery Spirits:
Highlighted review about Jack Daniel's 1.5L
Posted on 20/08/19 at 10.59
Jack Daniel's 1.5L
iron, which is essential to produce a high quality whiskey. Jack Daniel's matured in new oak barrels of American white under the control of Master Distiller. For how long?
"It s ready when it s ready" Jeff Arnet will answer the seventh Master Distiller of the distillery, like Mr. Jack Daniel it in his time. The whiskey does not follow a certain maturing time, Master Distiller only be confirmed through a test, when ready Jack Daniel's.
It is especially recommended to take alone and chilled. To taste mixed with coke or watered.
View: In view presents with caramelized amber and reflexes.
Nose: The nose is in soft shades of wood.
Mouth will surprise you with its wooden notes and highlighted by a slightly fruity aroma. creamy and clean finish.
Alcohol Jack Daniel s Old No7: 40 degrees.
More reviews about Jack Daniel's 1.5L
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
Jack Daniels Old No 7 1.5L
- This rare, sippin' whiskey is made at the Jack Daniel Distillery in Lynchburg, Tennessee, using pure cave spring water and a unique mellowing process perfected by Jack Daniel in 1866.
- The distinctively pleasing flavour is the reason they'll always stay faithful to the slow, time-honoured methods their founder insisted upon.
- Tennessee whiskey is similar to bourbon but is different in that it is filtered through maple charcoal in large wooden vats prior to aging.
- Tennessee whiskey is also not subject to the regulations relating to bourbons, such as the use of new barrels and low level of distilling proof.
Posted on 20/08/15 at 08.21
Posted on 18/12/19 at 12.30