Hudson Bay Distillery presents us the Hudson Four Grain 350ml (£34.96), a whisky from United States with 46% of alcohol strength. At Drinks&Co, users evaluate the Hudson Four Grain 350ml with an average score of 4 points out of 5.
- Appetisingly balanced, rich and peppery with a comforting warm, soothing finish
- Hudson Four Grain Bourbon is all about four good grains going in to make great bourbon. The soft, balanced richness of corn. The sharp, peppery notes of rye. The smooth subtlety of wheat. And the sweetness of malted barley.
- All working in perfect harmony for a rich, full-flavoured spirit.
- This special bourbon is aged in our petite new American oak barrels for more wood contact, giving it more depth and character.
- Non-chill filtered at 46% ABV each bottle is hand filled, capped, waxed and numbered one at a time.
Thedrinkshop, Jul 19
Hudson Four Grain Bourbon is made with corn, rye, wheat & malted barley grains, this four grain Bourbon is produced by Tuthilltown spirits from the first legal pot still in New York since Prohibition. Each Bottle is numbered and wax dipped by hand.
Receive now the best wine & sparkling wine offers and recommendations in your email.
Thank you! Check your mailbox.
If you want to buy Hudson Four Grain 350ml, at Drinks&Co you will find the best prices for Whiskies Hudson Bay Distillery. On sale at Drinks&Co, online, safe and with all the guarantees. We offer your over 59.000 products for sale becoming this way the biggest online shop to sell wine, beer, and spirits in Europe with a community of more than 38.000 customers who enjoy Drinks&Co.
Monday to Thursday from 8:30am to 5:30pm and Friday from 8:30am to 5pm(+44) 20 3322 2677 ()Customer support
Buying wine, champagne, beer and spirits online is easy at Drinks&Co: discover the best drinks from the best wineries and distilleries, and choose from the top wine and other beverages stores on the internet.