Cutty Sark (Whisky)
Product not available in United States
£18.61 + £4.46 Shipping (48h - 3 days)
Shipping: Vinos Baco (Spain)
£ You will receive 0.28 points for each unit bought
During the prohibition in 1920 Captain William McCoy smuggled Cutty Sark blended Scotch whisky into the United States. 90 years later Cutty Sark is still successfull and honors this man with the Prohibition Edition of the brand's classic drinks. Cutty Sark Prohibition is bottled at 50% ABV, which is 10% higher than usual and its black glass bottle has received a cork seal, which reflects the old times' traditions.
If you liked Cutty Sark Prohibition, you may also enjoy...
Description · Cutty Sark
Cutty Sark Prohibition
- Color: Cutty Sark Prohibition is dark and heavy gold.
- Smell: The aroma of green apple, citrus, floral notes and a touch of malt growing progresivamente.Una open it with water once able to notice vanilla, some sherry, bananas, wheat malt and subtle fruity notes.
- Taste: A fruitier than we could have imagined whiskey. Also find quite a few sweet notes (licorice, vanilla, honey), light notes of sherry and a touch of orange. It is a very spicy whiskey, especially at the end of the palate. Opening it softens and highlights the floral notes of apple, while the sweetness of honey and caramel Matiena.
Cutty Sark is a whisky brand that has made its mark on both history and popular culture . This delicious blended Scotch whisky was invented as a lighter style of whisky to appeal to American palates – and it worked. Cutty Sark became the best-selling Scotch whisky in the USA, has graced the...
Buy Cutty Sark Spirits:
Highlighted review about Cutty Sark Prohibition
More reviews about Cutty Sark Prohibition
Posted on 22/02/16 at 14.13
Posted on 03/09/18 at 09.00
- Color: golden warm.
- Odor: citrus, pear and fudge.
- Taste: perfect and enveloping flavor, ground black pepper, toffee and hints of...
Posted on 18/05/14 at 06.51
Posted on 27/10/17 at 04.55
Posted on 11/03/15 at 12.57