Cutty Sark (Whisky)
£21.99 + £4.95 Shipping (3 - 5 days)
£131.96 + £4.95 Shipping (3 - 5 days)
£241.93 FREE SHIPPING! (3 - 5 days)
Shipping: Drinksupermarket Free shipping from £241.67 in this store
£ You will receive 0.34 points for each unit bought
Delivery time is estimated:
- This product has an additional preparation time of 48 hours.
The Cutty Sark is the ideal drink for consumers who dare to try different experiences. This company decided to establish a before and after the traditional production of whisky and created a whisky carefully blended so that the variety of flavours makes it suitable for the taste of all consumers.
If you liked Cutty Sark, you may also enjoy...
Description · Cutty Sark
- Color: Cutty Sark has a seductive colour, golden and shiny.
- Odour: accessible, fresh and appealing with vanilla and citrus.
- Mouth: Clean, balanced and full of life with vanilla ice cream and caramel. Soft, vibrant, sweet and uplifting - that leaves you wanting more.
WINEMAKING: carefully selected malt whiskeys, predominantly from Speyside (the birthplace of one malt whiskey distillation) are expertly blended with grain whiskeys quality to Cutty Sark .
Predominantly matured in American oak casks that impart less colour to the spirit, but it taught other subtle and complex flavours. Once matured, the malts are blended together, like grain whiskeys.
CELLAR: Cutty Sark
Cutty Sark is a whisky brand that has made its mark on both history and popular culture . This delicious blended Scotch whisky was invented as a lighter style of whisky to appeal to American palates – and it worked. Cutty Sark became the best-selling Scotch whisky in the USA, has graced the...
Buy Cutty Sark Spirits:
Highlighted review about Cutty Sark
Posted on 24/01/20 at 05.59
Palate: Rounded, mixed peels, lots of barley.
Finish: Good length, warming, malt.
More reviews about Cutty Sark
Posted on 15/11/17 at 11.32
Posted on 13/11/17 at 10.52
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
Cutty Sark Original
- Cutty Sark is matured in the Highlands of Scotland, principally in American oak casks which have been used previously for Oloroso sherry. It is these casks which give Cutty Sark its soft vanilla notes and light colour.
- Cutty Sark's consistent balance is achieved by returning the mature, blended single whiskies to cask to settle for a further six months before bottling.