Chivas Brothers (Whisky)
Product not available in United States
+ £4.45 Shipping (48h - 3 days)
Save £2.25! (-10%)
Shipping: My Secret Wine (Spain)
£ You will receive 0.3 points for each unit bought
Chivas Regal 12 Year old is one of the most prestigious blended whiskeys in the world. The main malt hails from Strathisla, the oldest still operation distillery. Its blend is the result of the careful selection and union of the best malt and grain whiskeys which, then, undergo an ageing process of minimum 12 years in oak barrels.
Technical sheet · Chivas Regal 12 Year old
If you liked Chivas Regal 12 Year old, you may also enjoy...
Description · Chivas Brothers
Chivas Regal 12 Year old
- Colour: This drink has an invitingly warm honey-gold colour.
- Aroma: The main scent of this whiskey is that of vanilla and oak spices. Secondary scents of botanicals like lemon, toffee, cassis, and banana add to the scent profile.
- Taste: This whiskey is creamy in the mouth. The creaminess is, in part, due to the use of malted barley. This is complemented by its banana flavouring. Some sweet flavours include caramel and vanilla. Oak spices and nutty flavours help to make this a wonderfully balanced beverage.
PRODUCER: The Chivas brothers first created their famous recipe in the late 1700s or late 1800s. We know for sure that they opened their first business in 1801. For the next couple hundred years, the company refined their recipes, expanding its product line to make a variety of aged scotches and blended varieties.
PRODUCTION DETAILS: To be considered a scotch, a whiskey needs to be distilled in Scotland. While we don't know much about the specifics of how Chivas Regal makes their alcohol, we do know the basics. This drink is made of malted barley. As the name implied, once the alcohol is distilled, it is aged for 12 years. Because of the oaky flavours, it's likely that the ageing is done in oak barrels.
Chivas Brothers is the Scotch whisky and premium gin business of Pernod Ricard, the world's co-leader in wines and spirits. It is the global leader in luxury Scotch whisky with 85% market share of Scotch whisky aged 21 years old and over. Chivas Brothers produces, exports and markets some of the...
Buy Chivas Brothers Spirits:
Chivas Regal 18 Year old
Chivas Regal Manchester United Special Edition 13 Year old 75cl
Chivas Regal 18 Year old Gold Signature
Highlighted review about Chivas Regal 12 Year old
Posted on 26/07/19 at 12.41
More reviews about Chivas Regal 12 Year old
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- Taste: Honey and butterscotch with apricots and hazelnuts.
Finish: Rich and generous.
- How to enjoy Chivas Regal 12 year old at its best. As you wish: on...
Posted on 10/05/16 at 09.59
Chivas Regal 12 Years
Posted on 31/10/15 at 15.26
Chivas Regal 12 Years
Posted on 05/09/15 at 09.12