Hiram Walker & Sons (Whisky)
+ £4.99 Shipping (3 - 5 days)
£115.73 + £21.11 Shipping (8 - 12 days)
£231.45 + £30.69 Shipping (8 - 12 days)
Save £4.88! (-21%)
Shipping: TheDrinkShop UK
£ You will receive 0.28 points for each unit bought
Canadian Club was founded in Windsor, Canada in 1858. Since then, the brand has only grown in popularity. It has gone from the first spirit in North America to receive a royal decree (from Queen Victoria) to being one of the whiskies that were most smuggled into the USA during the prohibition era as well as the whiskey of choice for James Bond himself.
Barley, corn, and rye are used to make the perfect blend for Canadian Club whiskey. After five years of ageing in oak barrels, these whiskies are carefully blended to create the consistent, high-quality flavour that Canadian Club whiskey is known for. Often known simply as "CC", it is both refreshing and smooth.
The classic Canadian Club bottle holds a beautifully golden spirit. This is a great option for those starting out in the world of whiskey. This soft yet rich blended spirit is nutty, spicy, rich, and pleasantly sweet - everything a newcomer into the world of whiskey should love! Also perfect for whiskey lovers, Canadian Club is great on its own, either neat or on the rocks. Mix it into your favourite whiskey-based cocktail and taste the whiskey that has been pleasing palates since the prohibition era for yourself.
If you liked Canadian Club, you may also enjoy...
Description · Hiram Walker & Sons
- Colour:Canadian Club is light amber
- Smell: Aromas of dry wood, light and sweet
- Taste: Notes of rye, barley and corn. Flavor characteristics of bourbon American white wood.
PRODUCER:Hiram Walker & Sons Ltd.
DETAILS OF PRODUCTION: Whoever started the legend! Like all our whiskeys Canadian Club 1858 Original is blended before aging in barrels. This development provides a light and soft body. it is the first choice of millions of people in more than 156 countries worldwide.
ALCOHOL: 40% Vol.
Hiram Walker & Sons
Hiram Walker & Sons Limited is a wholly-owned Canadian subsidiary of international spirits and wine company Pernod Ricard S.A. Canada’s distilling industry was pioneered in the 1850s by J.P. Wiser, Henry Corby and Hiram Walker. Hiram Walker & Sons is the only “grain to glass” operation in Ontario...
Buy Hiram Walker & Sons Spirits:
Highlighted review about Canadian Club
Posted on 21/11/18 at 04.40
More reviews about Canadian Club
Posted on 21/05/18 at 14.01
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
Canadian Club 6 Year old
- Life was harsh in the mid 1800's in North America and the whiskey was harsher. Hiram Walker (distiller), set out to create a different whiskey that offered a smoother, cleaner taste.
- Even in those days, Canadian Whiskey was beginning to create a new flavour, combining the richness and fruitiness of bourbon for a cleaner, crisper palate.
- Canadian Club, with it's unique distilling process was a cut above the rest. Lighter than Scotch and smoother than bourbon, this was no ordinary whiskey.
- Still made and bottled in Walkerville Canada, Canadian Club is the only Canadian whiskey that is 'barrel-blended' prior to aging in white oak barrels to allow the flavours to marry. Aged six years (twice the period of required by Canadian law), Canadian Club is a true, quality Canadian whisky that has not changed with time.
- A versatile drink, enjoy Canadian Club straight, on the rocks or in a variety of mixed drinks.
- Canadian Club has been the world's favourite Canadian whiskey for more than 140 years and has set the standard for great whiskey.
- It's a smooth satisfying taste that will never go out of style.
Posted on 19/01/15 at 16.16
barely acceptable on crushed ice.
Make a note to learn more at someone else's expense !