Old Bushmills Distillery (Whisky)
£29.28 + £14.64 Shipping (8 - 12 days)
£175.65 + £26.69 Shipping (8 - 12 days)
£351.31 + £35.80 Shipping (8 - 12 days)
Shipping: Gourmet en casa TCM - UK (Spain)
£ You will receive 0.45 points for each unit bought
Bushmills Original is a classic Irish blended whiskey. The Bushmills brand has been around for more than four centuries for a reason. The catalyst that started everything is their original recipe. Triple-Distilled malt whisky is mixed with a light grain whisky and is matured in bourbon barrels for at least four years to craft a rich product that continues to win awards to date.
Bushmills Original will warm you, heart and soul. It is an extremely versatile spirit that is easy to drink. This is the perfect whiskey to enjoy on its own or to mix into a drink as part of a team. Fresh, crisp, and slightly spicy, this is a smooth and mellow product that you can put your trust in.
Bushmills has been producing a beautiful line of whiskeys ever since the distillery received its licence to operate from King James I back in 1608. With its iconic name that is known around the world, the brand has had a long time to make its mark. To that end, Bushmills is such an Irish institution that the Bank of Ireland decided to celebrate the company's 400th birthday by including a picture of the Old Bushmills Distillery on the back of its banknotes.
If you liked Bushmills Original 1L, you may also enjoy...
Description · Old Bushmills Distillery
Bushmills Original 1L
- Colour: Bushmills Original 1L isPale gold
- Smell: Fresh and fruity touches of citrus fruits like orange and lemon. Then a soft flavor of flowers, wood and spices.
- Taste: On the palate, you get a real pleasure. Light and sweet. Flavors of wood, spice and apple. The finish is medium and a bit dry, predominated by apple and spices.
VINEYARD: Old Bushmills Distillery
ALCOHOL: 40% vol
Old Bushmills Distillery
Bushmill's history starts in 1608, when King James I. granted Sir Thomas Phillips - landowner and Governor of Antrum - a license to distill. In 1784 the distillery is registered and the Pot Still becomes its trademark. The first big difference adds in the 1850's, when a malt tax is introduced....
Buy Old Bushmills Distillery Spirits:
Bushmills Black Bush
Bushmills Steamship Collection Triple Distilled 0,7
Bushmills Steamship Collection #3 Char 1L
Highlighted review about Bushmills Original 1L
Posted on 07/04/19 at 03.45
Bushmills Original 1L
Content: 1 l
More reviews about Bushmills Original 1L
Posted on 05/11/17 at 10.22
Posted on 08/12/16 at 17.09
Posted on 09/11/16 at 09.11
Posted on 23/03/18 at 12.42
- Color: Bushmills 1608 Original 1L has an amber colour.
- Odour: Malta Glass offers an immediate sweetness of black chocolate and orange accompanied by coffee and toffee (in sherry casks), peel and vanilla.
- Mouth: On the palate, you get a real pleasure. Delicious, silky in the mouth, with a slight note of pepper. Very intense.
ALCOHOL: 40% Vol
Posted on 08/05/14 at 13.38
- Color: Bushmills Original 1L is gold.
- Smell: The nose, orange predominates along with other citrus. Then we can find a sweet perfume of flowers, woody notes and caramel.
- Taste: In the mouth, has a strong woody flavor and a slight (very slight) taste of smoke. We may also find in it a touch of vanilla and green apple. The finish is long, not too dry and green apple which clearly predominates. It is very nice.
Posted on 27/08/13 at 06.08
Bushmills Original 1L is blameless
Posted on 15/12/17 at 13.34
Posted on 09/09/17 at 05.21
Posted on 22/09/16 at 05.13
Posted on 28/04/14 at 15.26