Maetierra produces this Libalis , a white wine from VT Valles De Sadacia produced with moscatell, malvasía and macabeu grapes. The Libalis is the ideal white to combine with fresh pasta and whitefish. Drinks&Co users rate this white wine with 4 out of 5 points.
“TASTING NOTES OF Maetierra Libalis White 2014:
- View: straw-colored, bright and clean yellow.
- Nose: fruit explosion
(Peach, muscat, pineapple, passion fruit).
- Mouth: Silky, easy on the palate, round and elegant, an explosion of fruit flavors, intense and long flavor.
GRAPES: Moscatel de Grano Menudo 90%, Viura 5% Malvasia 5%.
WINE PAIRING: rice, vegetables, pastas, foie gras, baked fish and seafood
grilled, excellent as an aperitif.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 11.5%”
- View: The Libalis Blanco 2011 is yellow.
- Nose: fruity flavours such as peach, pineapple and passion fruit.
- Mouth: fruity, dense and well balanced. Its finish is long.
Grapes: Moscatel de Grano Menudo, Viura, Malvasia
CELLAR: Castillo de Maetierra”
“We tested it in a dinner Party.
I don't know if there are problems with the 2007 vintage, but I thought the colour was a straw-yellow. Clear memories of white flowers. It tasted ok .
The Libalis was a great choice for the desserts.”