Nuviana is the maker of this Nuviana , a red wine from VT Valle De Cinca made of cabernet sauvignon and tempranillo. The Nuviana is the ideal red to combine with grilled meats and white meat. Drinks&Co users reviewed this red wine with 3,5 of 5 points.
“TASTING NOTES:View: Bright dark red with garnet reflections.Nose: Intense, with juicy notes of red fruit and black fruit; light touches of spices.Mouth: Lively, with soft tannins; notes of berries and toasted touches; medium-bodied, with a persistent finish.NAME OF ORIGIN: VT Valle De CincaVINEYARD: NuvianaGRAPES: 53% Tempranillo, 47% Cabernet Sauvignon.AGING:PREPARATION: Cold maceration (12-24 hours at 10º-12ºC); the two varieties were fermented separately in self-drained stainless steel tanks.AGING: In stainless steel tanks.PAIRING: Cold cuts, sliced meats, grilled red and white meats, pasta with tomato sauce or vegetable sauce.SERVING TEMPERATURE: 16º-18ºCALCOHOL: 13.5%”
“- Nuviana Wine Tinto comes from the winery and Payments Bellver de Cinca, in the denomination of origin VT Cinca Valley.
- It is made with tempranillo grapes, and red wine caubernet sauvignonEs cherry color with garnet highlights, it's been a process of raising 6 months.
- We recommend taking this wine with white and red meats, lamb, pork, beef, braised beef, and also with cheese or mushrooms.”
“TASTING NOTES OF Nuviana Valle del Cinca 2013:
- View: cherry, light garnet reflections.
- Nose: intense aroma of red berries, spices and toasted touches.
- Mouth: red and black fruits, and certain woody notes. Good persistence and pleasant aftertaste.
APPELLATION: VT Valle De Cinca.
GRAPES: 65% Tempranillo and 35% Cabernet Sauvignon.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13%”