Nuviana (VT Valle De Cinca)
£3.50 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Nuviana 2014 right now.
Technical sheet · Nuviana
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2014 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||VT Valle De Cinca (Aragon,Spain)|
|Grapes:||Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Tempranillo, Syrah|
|Pairing:||MushroomsStartersMeatRed meatWhite meatBirdsLambPorkOxSoups and stewsCheeseRagoutBlue cheeseSemi-cured cheese|
You may also be interested in...
Description · Nuviana
Nuviana 2014 (Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Tempranillo and Syrah)
TASTING NOTES OF Nuviana Tinto 2014:
- View: intense, crisp and bright, dark cherry, garnet reflections.
- Nose: Intense aroma, fruity, red fruit memories.
- Mouth: Very smooth and expressive notes of toasted wood, pleasant and persistent finish.
APPELLATION: Cinca Valley.
GRAPES: Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah, Tempranillo.
PAIRING: sausages, chicken, grilled meats or baked, rice, vegetables or pasta.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%
The Nuviana Project is much more than simply a new winery. Nuviana is a new winery concept with state-of-the-art technology for creating quality wines; it also employs an integrated production process from vineyard to bottling plant. This ranges from the management, care and supervision of the...
Buy Nuviana Wine:
Highlighted review about Nuviana 2014
More reviews about Nuviana 2014
Posted on 04/02/16 at 10.45
Posted on 25/08/15 at 09.26
- View: cherry.
- Nose: intense nose, notes of red fruits, coconut, toasted and spices.
- Mouth: ripe, expressive and tasty memories of red and black fruits....
Posted on 10/06/15 at 08.05
A pleasure this wine.
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages