Bodegas Habla - Bodegas y Viñedos de Trujillo (VT Extremadura)
Product not available in United Kingdom
£19.05 + £4.31 Shipping (24 - 48 hours)
Shipping: Mi Sumiller (Spain)
£ You will receive 0.29 points for each unit bought
Technical sheet · Habla Nº15
If you liked Habla Nº15 2014, you may also enjoy...
Description · Bodegas Habla - Bodegas y Viñedos de Trujillo
Habla Nº15 2014 (Tempranillo)
- View: ruby color, intense, attractive. The color anticipates the torrent of sensations that is to come.
- Nose: aromas of cherry, pomegranate and hints of wild black fruit like blueberry and blackberry. We also find spicy nuances, with notes reminiscent of paprika and light touches of smoked and toasted almonds.
- Mouth: soft entrance and long passage, wraps the mouth with a noble structure of silky tannins and a surprising velvety texture.
ORIGIN DENOMINATION: VT Extremadura
VIÑEDO: Bodegas Habla - Wineries and Vineyards of Trujillo
GRAPES: Tempranillo 100%
ELABORATION AND AGING: Made with 100% Tempranillo grapes, from organic viticulture, harvested by hand and selected. Breeding was carried out for 12 months in French oak barrels.
A new edition that adds to the collection of Haute Couture, a new number to continue completing an intense year in emotions to SPEAK, in short, one more reason to enjoy their wines.
Since its predecessor HABLA Nº2 (2005) had not been given the best conditions in the vineyard to surprise them with a new and daring 100% Tempranillo.
WINE MARINATION: White meat, Lamb, Grilled meats, Cured cheese, Meat stews, Red meat, Ham and sausages, Roasts, Poultry, Hunting.
CONSUMPTION TEMPERATURE: 16ºC
ALCOHOLIC GRADUATION: 14.5%
Bodegas Habla - Bodegas y Viñedos de Trujillo
Bodegas Habla (Bodegas de Trujillo) is a young winery in Extremadura but is also a valuable research project and development in the service of viticulture and winemaking. The property has opted for the more advanced techniques and modern technology, and has surrounded himself with great experts...
Buy Bodegas Habla - Bodegas y Viñedos de Trujillo Wine:
Highlighted review about Habla Nº15 2014
Posted on 15/11/18 at 14.40
Habla Nº15 2014
More reviews about Habla Nº15 2014
Posted on 22/05/18 at 03.44
Posted on 28/04/18 at 04.42
An intense and attractive ruby red anticipates the torrent of feelings we feel.
It has a great aromatic complexity with aromas of cherry, black fruit and wild Granada. also we perceive spicy notes reminiscent of pepper, smoky and toasted almonds.
It is a soft wine, elegant, complex, providing us with an inexhaustible experience for the senses.
Aging in French oak for 12 months.
Posted on 14/03/18 at 10.59
Posted on 08/11/17 at 04.50
Habla Nº 15 Tempranillo 2014
- Pairing: Starters soft, roasted red meats, soft cheeses, Mussaka, Iberian Ham.
Posted on 17/10/17 at 04.57
- View: A view, wine Speaks nº15 2014 presents an intense, attractive ruby
- Nose: The wine speaks nº15 2014 is a complex wine, with hints of cherry and black fruit Granada. We also found subtle spicy aromas due to its barrel aging, such as paprika and touches of smoked and roasted almonds
- Palate: On the palate, the wine speaks nº15 2014 has a smooth entrance and a long stride. Velvety and silky tannins
Bodegas Speaks: They are in the town of Trujillo Caceres, in an estate of over 200 hectares cultivated and Greeks in ancient times. The winery has one of the most advanced facilities in Spain. The land is difficult, hard, very fertile. Not receiving sufficient water, grape struggle to survive, giving the best of herself and giving us magnificent aromas of wines through a sincere, honest and without artifice
- TEMPERATURE: Best served at 16 ° C
- Alcohol content: 14.5 °