Quinta Apolonia 2013

Belondrade y Lurton (VT Castilla y León)

£10.48 (Approximate price)

It is not possible to buy Quinta Apolonia 2013 right now.

Belondrade y Lurton produces this Quinta Apolonia 2013 , a white wine from the region of VT Castilla y León with the best verdejo grapes from the 2013 vintage and has an alcoholic content of 13.5%. At Drinks&Co, this white wine scores an average rate of 4 of 5 points and obtained the following scores: robert parker: 89 and peñín: 90.

Technical sheet · Quinta Apolonia

Type Of Wine: white wine
Vintage: 2013 Other vintages
Appellation:VT Castilla y León (Castilla y León,Spain)
Winery: Belondrade y Lurton
Volume: 75cl Other volumes
Score: RP89GP90
Grapes: Verdejo
Allergens: Contains Sulfites
Alcohol Vol.: 13.5%

Description · Belondrade y Lurton

Quinta Apolonia 2013 (Verdejo)

TASTING NOTES:

  • View: Quinta Apolonia 2013 is bright straw yellow
  • Nose: This clearly shows Verdejo own plant varietal aromas with which it is made, plus stone fruit (peach, apricot) and a pleasantly refreshing citrus background.
  • Mouth: Ample, surround, satiny, creamy and unctuous, with a beautiful acidity that adds freshness and a successful persistent aromas.

Grapes: Verdejo

CELLAR: Belondrade and Lurton

Belondrade y Lurton

The winery Belondrade, SL was founded in 1994 with the idea of ​​moving the Burgundian techniques the Verdejo grape. Directed by Didier Belondrade, a Frenchman in love with Spain, interested in the native Verdejo grape and its ability to foster intuited, produced in 1994 his first crop of...

Buy Belondrade y Lurton Wine:

Reviews

Highlighted review about Quinta Apolonia 2013

Wine Share

Posted on at 09.27

4/5

Belondrade Quinta Apolonia 2013

The Quinta Apolonia consists of 40% from selected grapes aged in wooden barrels. The remaining 60% is made in stainless steel vats. The mixture of the two gives a very fruity white wines. 100% Verdejo. wine, wherein the timber supports, but stays in the background.

More reviews about Quinta Apolonia 2013

Lauren Scott

Posted on at 12.48

4 /5

TASTING NOTES:
- View: Quinta Apolonia Belondrade 2013 out is bright straw.
- Nose: aromatic nose shows hints of white, fresh flowers, fresh fruit
- Mouth: This is a good wine acidity, balanced, fruity, tasty

DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Castilla y León
WINERY: Belondrade
Grapes: Verdejo
Cyril Taylor

Posted on at 11.51

4 /5

Quinta Apolonia Belondrade 2013

TASTING NOTES:
- View: Quinta Apolonia Belondrade 2013 is bright straw color
- Nose: clearly shows varietal aromas own vegetables with which it is made, plus stone fruit (peach, apricot) and a pleasantly refreshing citrus background.
- Mouth: Large, surround, satiny, creamy and unctuous, with a nice acidity that gives an accurate freshness and persistent aromas.

GRAPES: 100% Verdejo
CELLAR: Belondrade
Grand Cru Wijnen

Posted on at 11.28

4 /5

Quinta Apolonia Belondrade 2013

The Apolonia is assembled with 30% of its big brother the Beldondrade is used and 70% non-wood bearing Verdejo. This makes these beautiful Verdejo little less stiff and buttery, and therefore fresher.

Summary of ratings

(9 reviews)
  • 5 stars
    0
  • 4 stars
    9
  • 3 stars
    0
  • 2 stars
    0
  • 1 star
    0
Your rating:
Drinks&Co's rating:

4/5

Based on 9 comments »

Reviews about other vintages

Reviews about Quinta Apolonia 2018

Juan Manuel Gonzalvo
Juan Manuel Gonzalvo

3.5/5

Perfumed with aromas of grapefruit and peach. It is direct, fresh and intense. A very friendly and easy drinking white with tension and very characteristic freshness and a bitter end that makes it longer. A good wine to start with Verdejo quality. 89 points

Reviews about Quinta Apolonia 2017

Juan Manuel Gonzalvo
Juan Manuel Gonzalvo

3.5/5

Perfumed, orange peel, coconut, fatty, intense, throbbing. 89 points

Reviews about Quinta Apolonia 2016

Juan Manuel Gonzalvo
Juan Manuel Gonzalvo

4/5

Floral, citrus, scented, fresh, balanced. 90 points

Top Sales VT Castilla y León