Mauro Magnum 2016
Bodegas Mauro (VT Castilla y León)
£86.39 + £15.24 Shipping (8 - 12 days)
£518.35 + £30.69 Shipping (8 - 12 days)
£1,036.69 + £45.13 Shipping (8 - 12 days)
Shipping: Gourmet en casa TCM - UK (Spain)
£ You will receive 1.32 points for each unit bought
Technical sheet · Mauro
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2016 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||VT Castilla y León (Castilla y León,Spain)|
|Volume:||150cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Garnacha, Tempranillo, Syrah, Tinta del País|
|Pairing:||StartersMeatHam and sausagesCheeseRed meatGrilled meatsSemi-cured cheeseJamon Iberico|
If you liked Mauro Magnum 2016, you may also enjoy...
Description · Bodegas Mauro
Mauro Magnum 2016 (Garnacha, Tempranillo, Syrah and Tinta del País)
TASTING NOTES OF Mauro Magnum 2016:
- View: Cherry red.
- Nose: clean, mature and expressive fruit.
- Mouth: opulent and smooth, dense, honeyed mouth, without edges.
APPELLATION: Castilla y León.
GRAPES: 95% Tempranillo, 5% Syrah.
AGEING: 15 months in barrels of French and American oak of different ages.
PAIRING: grilled meat, honeyed rice with wild mushrooms and garlic rabbit.
TEMPERATURE: 16 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14.5%
Bodegas Mauro is the first winery Mariano Garcia family in the land of Castile and Leon (as Maurodos host is the name of Toro). It is named in honor of his father, Mauro Garcia. Bodegas Mauro was founded in 1980, two years before it was constituted as Ribera del Duero, Bodegas Mauro but was...
Buy Bodegas Mauro Wine:
More reviews about Mauro Magnum 2016
Posted on 10/10/19 at 05.16
Posted on 07/03/19 at 04.18
Posted on 31/10/18 at 16.30
- It is composed of 90% Tempranillo grapes and 10% Syrah.
- This wine offers an intense fruity aroma.
- The palate is elegant and has a voluptuous step, with ripe tannins and melted.
- Its aging is 16 months in barrels of French and American oak.
- It is a wine with great aging potential.
- Decanting is recommended 1 hour before using and serve a temperature of 16ºC.
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Mauro Magnum 2013
- View: cherry red, high layer.
- Nose: clear and accurate expression of red fruit and earthy background.
- Mouth: refined, fluid and nerve mouth, polished tannins firm but with a great acidity, enveloping texture and structure without fanfare, with discretion, thoughtfulness and care.
APPELLATION: VT Castilla y León.
VINEYARD: Bodegas Mauro
GRAPES: 90% Tempranillo and 10% Syrah.
TEMPERATURE: 16-18 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14.5%
Reviews about Mauro Magnum 2011
Magnum Mauro Magnum 2011
I had the pleasure of taking it with a barbecue.
I like to surprise my family with this wine.
As I could not find it in my city, I bought it online and I was pleased.
There are other better quality red.
Mauro Crianza Magnum 2011
Shows an intense ruby red colour red. Berry aromas which are typical of . I like the slight roughness it leaves you on the mouth.