The winery Daniel Landi Viticultor elaborates this El Reventón , a red wine from VT Castilla y León that contains garnacha grapes. The El Reventón is the ideal red to combine with lamb and white meat. 4 of 5 points is the average score of this red according to Drinks&Co users.
“TASTING NOTES OF Daniel Landi El Reventon 2012:
- View: bright cherry.
- Nose: penetrating and intense, with a thin and Mediterranean fragrance of rosemary, flowers and cloves.
- Mouth: flavourful, fresh, with a smooth plot and with good muscle but with silky tannin. Carnal and very round, spirits of Mediterranean herbs.
VINEYARD: Daniel Landi Viticultor
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14.5%”
- View: Daniel Landi El Reventón 2011 shows an intense cherry colour.
- Nose: Ripe, expressive, elegant, scrubland Fruit.
- Mouth: Spicy, ripe fruit, good acidity.
CELLAR: Daniel Landi
“You can see in El Reventón a low layer. A noticeable berry smell. A slightly bitter end.
Better with vegetables.
I tried it on a tasting course.
I suscribed an offer and I got it as a gift.
This 2010 is one of the most potent vintages of this wine.
Buying wine, champagne, beer and spirits online is easy at Drinks&Co: discover the best drinks from the best wineries and distilleries, and choose from the top wine and other beverages stores on the internet.