You will like to know that…
Made with maximum respect for nature, El Reventón 2011 is a wine that lets the soil speak through it and express all its richness, following the philosophy that Daniel Jiménez-Landi applies to the winemaking. It is a fresh and rich wine, with nerve, that shows the result of a grenache that grew at 950 meters, in slate soils with quartz and red clay. A wine to taste, both for the result and the huge implication its maker has put into it.
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2011 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||VT Castilla y León (Castilla y León, Spain)|
|Winery:||Daniel Landi Viticultor|
|Starting Year For Optimal Consumption:||2014|
|Ending Year For Optimal Consumption:||2024|
Elaboration of El Reventón 2011
El Reventón 2011 (Garnacha)
- View: El Reventón 2011 is a deep cherry colour.
- Nose: Ripe, expressive, elegant, scrubland Fruit.
- Mouth: Spicy, ripe fruit, good acidity.
CELLAR: Daniel Gómez Jiménez-Landi
How to serve
Reviews of El Reventón 2011
Daniel Landi El Reventon 2012
- Tasting notes: Colour: cherry, garnet rim. Nose: sweet spices, ripe fruit,
mineral, warm. Palate: fleshy, complex, spicy, fine tannins,
- Score: 96
- Tasting notes: Deep cherry red. Aroma of wild herbs, mineral,
Phosphorus, slightly alcoholic, expressive fruity,
roasted almonds, cedar. Palate
alcoholic, complex, powerful, flavourful
- Points: 93