Abadía Retuerta Le Domaine 2017
Abadía Retuerta (VT Castilla y León)
£49.64 + £12.99 Shipping (7 days)
£297.85 + £12.99 Shipping (7 days)
£595.71 + £12.99 Shipping (7 days)
Shipping: Blanco & Gomez Wine Merchants UK
£ You will receive 0.76 points for each unit bought
Technical sheet · Abadía Retuerta Le Domaine
If you liked Abadía Retuerta Le Domaine 2017, you may also enjoy...
Description · Abadía Retuerta
Abadía Retuerta Le Domaine 2017 (Sauvignon Blanc and Verdejo)
TASTING NOTES OF Abadía Retuerta Le Domaine 2017:
- View: steely yellow, clean and bright.
- Nose: aromas of honey, peach, white flowers, smoky notes from the barrel.
- Mouth: soft, fruity aftertaste, hints of grass well melted in the barrel, fair and accurate acidity, a hint of freshness and complexity of the barrel.
APPELLATION: Sardon del Duero.
GRAPES: Sauvignon Blanc, Verdejo.
TEMPERATURE: 10 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%
The Abadía Retuerta winery is located at the center of the privileged, winegrowing area, The Golden Mile, where Spain's most prestigious brands of wine are elaborated. Abadía Retuerta owns over 200 hectares of vineyard and is one of Spain's most modern wineries. The winery is presided over by a...
Buy Abadía Retuerta Wine:
Highlighted review about Abadía Retuerta Le Domaine 2017
Posted on 20/09/19 at 05.01
Abadía Retuerta Le Domaine 2017
- Characteristics: original and surprising
- intense in the nose and complex, fruity aromas of pomelo, green apple and apricot, plus elder and acacia flowers but also butter and the smell of fresh pastries
- on the palate fresh, soft and full-bodied
- the delicate facets unfolds bit by bit allergens: contains sulfites
More reviews about Abadía Retuerta Le Domaine 2017
Posted on 10/12/18 at 08.58
Posted on 05/12/18 at 20.04
Le Domaine Blanco de Guarda 2017
To me, this 2017 seemed more yellow than other vintages. Very pleasant citrus scent. Le Domaine Blanco de Guarda was ok, the kind of my taste.
Posted on 19/09/18 at 20.03
Abadía Retuerta Le Domain 2017
There is nothing better at VT Castilla y León.
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Abadía Retuerta Le Domaine 2018
- View: clean and bright, with soft straw-colored reflections.
- Nose: outstanding notes of ripe stone fruit like peach and apricot, which notes unctuous butter and honey together.
- Mouth: its entrance is bulky and delicate but tasty. It leads to a great diversity of persistent aromatic tones, where acidity is presented perfectly balanced and integrated. Harmonious and very tasty wine.
APPELLATION: Castilla y Leon (Spain).
VINEYARD: Abbey Retuerta.
GRAPES: Sauvignon Blanc 80% and 20% Verdejo.
AGEING: 7 months in breeding French oak barrels (fermentation and rest).
PREPARATION: it started in late August. It was marked by heterogeneity at maturity and low yields, with high quality and authenticity in all plots. the job of picking grapes on the sorting table was made. Maceration of the grapes were short, which allowed to obtain wines with good structure without greenery. Fermented must at controlled temperature stainless steel tanks.
WINE PAIRING: Ideal with white meat, oily fish, rice and vegetable lasagna.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 9 - 12 ° C
Reviews about Abadía Retuerta Le Domaine 2016
Abadía Retuerta Ledomaine 2016
A classic one.
Abadia Retuerta Blanco 2016
VT Castilla y León wines pair well with any type of pasta.
I opened this wine with my best friend.