VT Castilla y León
Abadía Retuerta Le Domaine 201775cl
Abadía Retuerta Le Domaine 2017
Description of Abadía Retuerta Le Domaine 2017
Abadía Retuerta Le Domaine 2017 (Sauvignon Blanc and Verdejo)
TASTING NOTES OF Abadía Retuerta Le Domaine 2017:
- View: steely yellow, clean and bright.
- Nose: aromas of honey, peach, white flowers, smoky notes from the barrel.
- Mouth: soft, fruity aftertaste, hints of grass well melted in the barrel, fair and accurate acidity, a hint of freshness and complexity of the barrel.
APPELLATION: Sardon del Duero.
GRAPES: Sauvignon Blanc, Verdejo.
TEMPERATURE: 10 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%
The Abadía Retuerta winery is located at the center of the privileged, winegrowing area, The Golden Mile, where Spain's most prestigious brands of wine are elaborated. Abadía Retuerta owns over 200 hectares of vineyard and is one of Spain's most modern wineries.More about the Winery
Reviews of Abadía Retuerta Le Domaine 2017
- View: clean and bright, with soft straw-colored reflections.
- Nose: outstanding notes of ripe stone fruit like peach and apricot, which notes unctuous butter and honey together.
- Mouth: its entrance is bulky and delicate but tasty. It leads to a great diversity of persistent aromatic tones, where acidity is presented perfectly balanced and integrated. Harmonious and very tasty wine.
APPELLATION: Castilla y Leon (Spain).
VINEYARD: Abbey Retuerta.
GRAPES: Sauvignon Blanc 80% and 20% Verdejo.
AGEING: 7 months in breeding French oak barrels (fermentation and rest).
PREPARATION: it started in late August. It was marked by heterogeneity at maturity and low yields, with high quality and authenticity in all plots. the job of picking grapes on the sorting table was made. Maceration of the grapes were short, which allowed to obtain wines with good structure without greenery. Fermented must at controlled temperature stainless steel tanks.
WINE PAIRING: Ideal with white meat, oily fish, rice and vegetable lasagna.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 9 - 12 ° C
A classic one.