Altozano Rosado 2018
Finca Constancia (VT Castilla)
If you liked Altozano Rosado 2018, you may also enjoy...
Description · Finca Constancia
Altozano Rosado 2018 (Tempranillo and Syrah)
- View: Color bright pink, pale with light reflections.
- Nose: sweet and intense aroma with notes of rose petals, fresh red fruit, citrus, raspberries, strawberries, blackberries and minty herbs.
- Mouth: intense and pleasant flavor with a velvety smooth texture and fresh notes of red fruits, citrus and a slight acidity on the palate.
APPELLATION: VT Castilla (Castillo La Mancha, Spain).
VINEYARD: Finca Constancia.
GRAPES: Tempranillo and Syrah.
AGEING: No undergoes a process of maturation.
PREPARATION: The grapes are harvested by hand, before being destemmed, followed by cold maceration of the skins for 12 hours, then make gentle pressing. Passes alcoholic fermentation in stainless steel tanks at a controlled temperature of 15 ° C.
PAIRING: Appetizers, vegetarian dishes, pastas, meats, grilled fish, seafood and soft cheeses.
RECOMMENDED TEMPERATURE SERVICE: 12.09 ° C
The winery, a true work of art surrounded by vineyards, was founded in 2006. A groundbreaking winery, perfectly integrated into the landscape, where the protagonist is the vineyard. The location of the warehouse is in the middle of the vineyard, where 200 of the 230 acres of the farm are planted...
Buy Finca Constancia Wine:
Highlighted review about Altozano Rosado 2018
Posted on 23/11/19 at 05.26
Altozano Tempranillo Shiraz Rosado 2018
- The nose displays sweet aromas evocative of sweetshops.
- The palate is intense, concentrated and very drinkable.
- The wine is fresh and clean with a long, pleasant finish expressive of the features of the local landscape.
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Altozano Rosado 2011
Gonzalez Byass Altozano Shiraz-Tempranillo Rosado de Castilla 2011
Reviews about Altozano Rosado 2010