Product not available in United States
If you liked Wyborowa 2L, you may also enjoy...
Description · Wyborowa
- Color: Wyborowa 2L shows a transparent color
- Olor: Elegant, lightly spiced rye, adorned with Brazil nuts and hints of biscuit.
- Taste: An incredibly silky sensation on the palate with delicate notes of fresh rye bread, Brazil nuts creamy and intense flavor, sweetness balanced by a touch dry roasted
DEGREE OF ALCOHOL: 40%
PRODUCTION DETAILS: it is made with rye grain of the highest quality and with a process that includes a triple distillation.
Buy Wyborowa Spirits:
Highlighted review about Wyborowa 2L
Posted on 22/10/14 at 04.39
The nose is rounded with hot nut fresh rye bread.
The palate has a smooth texture with the same notes to rye bread. A subtle sweetness is...
More reviews about Wyborowa 2L
Posted on 04/12/17 at 14.09
- Color: Wyborowa Magnum 2L is translucent
- Smell: rich nose pointing in cereal notes and spices (Brazil nut),
- Mouth: a creamy texture and delicate, with hints of sesame in its...
Posted on 03/07/15 at 06.30