£18.49 + £4.99 Shipping (3 - 5 days)
£110.92 + £4.99 Shipping (3 - 5 days)
£371.35 + £30.69 Shipping (8 - 12 days)
Shipping: TheDrinkShop UK
£ You will receive 0.28 points for each unit bought
From the homeland of vodka comes Wyborowa , a 100% Polish vodka based on 500 years of Polish vodka-making experience. The name Wyborowa (pronounced "vee-ba-rova") means "exquisite" in Polish, which is a perfect definition for this superb product. Sometimes known as Wybo, this vodka was first released in 1927 before quickly becoming popular all over the world.
Made using pure rye grown in western Poland, this special vodka is made using a two-step process. Small distilleries process the rye on their own, using natural Polish water to create a raw spirit that is then sent to Poznan where it is processed in continuous column stills until a perfect, pure spirit is obtained. Water and rye. This is the perfect recipe for vodka. But it seems almost too easy to result in the beautiful product that the world has come to know and love as Wyborowa .
This versatile vodka is smooth enough to enjoy on its own. Serve it as a chilled shot and watch as this ancient recipe warms your heart and pleases your tongue. It can also be used in any mixed drink to elevate the final product to a new level. There is no need to elaborate mixes or a mixology degree to pair with a vodka this good.
If you liked Wyborowa, you may also enjoy...
Description · Wyborowa
- Colour: White crystalline
- Smell: Very rich, notes of rye and nuts that conjures up images of fresh bread.
- Taste: Notes of rye accompanied by soft notes of toffee and minerals. Wyborowa Vodka has an excellent finish. The palate is pleasant, slightly sweet in the mouth point that makes it more tasty and, consequently, diminishing importance of edges caused by alcohol.
ALCOHOL: 40% Vol
Wyborowa is a 100% Polish vodka . First released in 1927, the brand quickly became popular all over the world. This Polish name is pronounced “vee-ba-rova” and translates as “exquisite” in English. Sometimes called “Wybo” for short, this vodka is best known for its blue-labelled, classic,...
Buy Wyborowa Spirits:
Highlighted review about Wyborowa
Posted on 28/11/18 at 16.23
More reviews about Wyborowa
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
It's distillation from pure grain has earned it a reputation amongst connoisseurs as the world's finest vodka.
- Wyborowa Polish Vodka also makes the perfect base for refreshing long drinks and cocktails - mix it with orange juice, lemonade, tonic or lime and enjoy the smooth subtle taste; and make your toast.
Posted on 30/04/17 at 07.32
Posted on 04/02/20 at 15.59
- Color: Crystal.
- Aroma: mineral aromas of fresh spring water with lemon, macadamia nut.
- Taste: Smooth and creamy with grainy notes, fruity and slightly floral.
PRODUCTION DETAILS: Produced from 100% rye grain spirits.